Order SFA3 from Capcom and get the D-pad.

H

hermegildo

Those are great news.

Now that getting one of these is actually within reach for me, I'd like to ask:

Is it really worth it?

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Might consider doing this just to get the D-pad attachment. Has anyone ordered from Capcom's official website before? Good experience?

I tried out the attachment yesterday with my friend's import copy. I must say, the special moves come out with ease. Even though the D-pad sticks out a bit.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
dakingofzumunda said:
Might consider doing this just to get the D-pad attachment. Has anyone ordered from Capcom's official website before? Good experience?

I tried out the attachment yesterday with my friend's import copy. I must say, the special moves come out with ease. Even though the D-pad sticks out a bit.

Capcom has lousy customer service and I had some problems happen twice like when they forgot to send RE0 because it wasn'tt in the shipping and they sent it the next day really fast and it was suppose to arrive before the next day before it was released in stores. The second time was when I pre-ordered RE4 and RE Outbreak File#2 from them and I pre-ordered when they were in stock and they were taking way to long to get more in stock but I decided to cancel the order for only RE4 and my mom picked up RE4 at Target because I wanted to play it so badly and then I bought RE Outbreak File#2 at the store since they were taking so long to deliver RE Outbreak File#2 and it came in about 3 months later and I was stuck with an extra new copy. I might give Capcom another chance. ;) :cool:

Last edited:

J. Max

judas,
The D-pad is worth it, although I think you could probably just take a d-pad from a 3rd-party PS1 or SNES pad, stick it on your PSP, and be done with it. That's pretty much all that thing is.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
after seeing this thread earlier tonight, i immediately pre-ordered. :D

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Shawn Carr2o said:
Capcom has lousy customer service and I had some problems happen twice like when they forgot to send RE0 because it wasn'tt in the shipping and they sent it the next day really fast and it was suppose to arrive before the next day before it was released in stores. The second time was when I pre-ordered RE4 and RE Outbreak File#2 from them and I pre-ordered when they were in stock and they were taking way to long to get more in stock but I decided to cancel the order for only RE4 and my mom picked up RE4 at Target because I wanted to play it so badly and then I bought RE Outbreak File#2 at the store since they were taking so long to deliver RE Outbreak File#2 and it came in about 3 months later and I was stuck with an extra new copy. I might give Capcom another chance. ;) :cool:

Sorry to hear that happened Boog. I'll keep that in mind. Now's it decision time. Do i take my chances with getting it off the website or just wait till next Wednesday?

Btw, I still have to send u that list of games. I'll get to that sometimes this weekend. Perhaps Superbowl Sunday.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
dakingofzumunda said:
Sorry to hear that happened Boog. I'll keep that in mind. Now's it decision time. Do i take my chances with getting it off the website or just wait till next Wednesday?

Btw, I still have to send u that list of games. I'll get to that sometimes this weekend. Perhaps Superbowl Sunday.

You should pre-order SFA3 Max with other games as well just incase so that your order doesn't get messed up. :) ;)

Sunday sounds fine to send the games list. :D :)

LOL I never had a problem with Capcom back in the day. They shipped fast and for some odd reason I always get shipped a second copy of the game the following day I recieved the 1st one. I had doubles of X-men vs. SF,Project Justice,SF Collection,SFA3,and a few other titles. Me and my pops check if they double charged his card,but they didn't LOL. I hope they still do that LMAO.