OMG .. Cheap UVC back on eBay!

leonk

Marked Wolf
The original UVC stock seller from a few years ago is back!

The first 10 sold in an hour. The seller posted 10 more, and they were all snatched up. The seller just posted 10 more!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultracade-U...A-EGA-for-arcade-game-MAME-NEW-/381596670203?

I think he must have found a case of 100 more. Last time he sold any of these was about 3 years ago! In any case, for those of you that might be wondering what this is all about, it's the darn best down scalar ever made. Here's 1 use case (how I use it):

My Sega New Astro City has a 29" CRT that supports 15/25. But my Naomi setup is standard 31k. The Naomi has a low res switch, but what it does is switch from 480p to 480i. 480i looks like shit on Arcade CRT monitors (big flicker on screen!). I have this device sitting between my Naomi VGA port and my Arcade Monitor. I have it set for 15k (but you can set it for 25k if you want to) and hence it converts the 480p down to 240p / standard arcade res. Super cleanly and nice.

So if you guys have old 15k monitors (e.g. WG K7000's), this will allow you to hookup 31k arcade PCB's to it. It will also allow you to hook up 31k consoles (XBOX, Dreamcast, etc). For PC's, the ArcadeVGA is better (due to ability to switch res) but for fix res consoles/arcade boards, this is king.

West

Mr. Big's Thug
Damn! Missed it. Always wanted one of those. If anyone has an extra they'd be willing to part with..... ;)

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
fuuuuuuck ! I missed this.... in case someone bought more than 1 and wants to sell one, lemme know !