No wonder they are losing money

Kert

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
I send out a package by USPS and they send the package to the wrong coast!

The only good outcome is they correct their mistake and ship to the correct address.

Does this happen often? This is the first time it has happen to me.

Last edited:

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
I'd still rather get something from the USPS instead of UPS or some shit. Private couriers rob you at the border with bullshit 'brokerage' fees that are extremely expensive (like $30 a package).

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
I send out a package by USPS and they send the package to the wrong coast!

The only good outcome is they correct their mistake and ship to the correct address.

Does this happen often? This is the first time it has happen to me.

This same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Sent a package priority from TN to NY. It went to Memphis, TN to freaking Anahiem, CA. Stayed there 2 days then finally arrived in NY a few days later.

Should have been 3 days tops. Took 7 days for the package to get to it's destination.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Has yet to happen to me.

UPS had sent my package to the wrong address and didn't even correct it until I went to a UPS Store to get the address. They wouldn't have rectified the situation if I hadn't legged it.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
This same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Sent a package priority from TN to NY. It went to Memphis, TN to freaking Anahiem, CA. Stayed there 2 days then finally arrived in NY a few days later.

Should have been 3 days tops. Took 7 days for the package to get to it's destination.

You misspelled 'its'. See? Everyone makes mistakes. :)