NG.com FAQ Contest – Inquire within

Setsuna1982

World Her,
after metal slug 5 sold-out.... the metal slug 5 kit is still a prize or it have "dissapeared"?

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Setsuna1982 said:
after metal slug 5 sold-out.... the metal slug 5 kit is still a prize or it have "dissapeared"?

We'll see what happens, Setsuna, but I think the decision to remove MS5 from the contest winnings will be up to the Neostore.

Last edited:

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
NeoLord said:
Keep those submissions coming! :)

@WahWah: Get a life...

Hey, was my FAQ format okay. It was in ASCII, but it didn't use the "standard" 79 character width that www.gamefaqs.com uses. I re-submit a properly formated one.

Also, why did this go unstickied?

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Big Shady said:
Hey, was my FAQ format okay. It was in ASCII, but it didn't use the "standard" 79 character width that www.gamefaqs.com uses. I re-submit a properly formated one.

No, everything you submitted turned out perfectly fine. :) I would also like to thank the people who have already contributed to the contest. I am sorry for not responding to each and every one of you individually -- there are just too many of you.

Also, why did this go unstickied?

Good question! I have no idea myself...
:spock:

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
NeoLord said:
No, everything you submitted turned out perfectly fine. :) I would also like to thank the people who have already contributed to the contest. I am sorry for not responding to each and every one of you individually -- there are just too many of you.

Good question! I have no idea myself...
:spock:
Glad to here it.

Sticky this bad boy mods!

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Could i post a faq about a single character? such as move lists, combo's, and story summerization?

may do one for SS5, even though i dont have it, my cousin does, will just borrow his :D

also, i do not now of a FAQ format, is there any?

Last edited:

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
abdul said:
Could i post a faq about a single character? such as move lists, combo's, and story summerization?

may do one for SS5, even though i dont have it, my cousin does, will just borrow his :D

also, i do not now of a FAQ format, is there any?

I would have responded sooner but I was on vacation for about a week. To answer your question: what you proposed is perfectly suited for the contest.

To find out how FAQs are done, I suggest visiting the FAQ page (the link is hosted underneath my avatar).

Last edited:

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Here's a reminder that the deadline for the FAQ contest is right around the corner (June 28th, 2004) so be sure to submit your FAQ on time.