New SNK Handheld [Official...believe it or not]

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
So that "dock" part just looks like a console... and it only lets you plug the handheld into it? Even tho it looks like it has a game slot, I imagine you can't actually put a cart into there right? If it did let you plug a cart into there I would consider it. Otherwise if not then I just see this as a hi-end version of those Atari or Commodore multi-game things you plug into your TV.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
I can't tell from the pics but it would be sweet if the handheld docked in the cart slot to recharge...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm getting it out of sheer curiosity, I'm gonna dismantle this thing the second I have it in hand.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
I can't tell from the pics but it would be sweet if the handheld docked in the cart slot to recharge...

I was hoping that was the case too, but from the looks of this pic the unit looks far too big for the slot... fingers crossed i'm wrong.

neo.jpg

holyver

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
hum kind of disappointed by the NeoGeoX.
what I hope for is a real neo geo AES console design case which would play AES games, MVS games and have some web portal possibility to download all old school SNK, NeoGeo, NeoGeo64 games as well + the classic neo stick. All in one and be done with it. They could sell it as the most comprehensive SNK ultimate console. With todays tech it is possible for less than what new gen console cost.
The NeoGeoX is 200$ and when we consider that a PS3 today is 300$ well it is hard to justify the 200$ of the NeoGeoX. Cause the tech gap is just way to huge and does not justify the 200$

holyver

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
And to be able to download/listen the SNK music. That's the way to go SNK anthology NeoGeo system.

holyver

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
and clean my house, cut the grass and pay my mortgage.
That's what I want for $199.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I hear the interface was designed by Anders Nilsson and Janne Korpela

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Last time I checked this thread I thought it might have been a fake but now seeing its a reality it looks pretty cool, not read enough about the station x though to understand it properly but would be cool of all games eventually got released, might be tempted.