*NEW* AES/MVS Sale! KOF 94-99 US AES, NEW 1 Slot MVS Mobo - Price Drop 10/11!

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 91.5%
43   4   0
Have a bunch of AES and MVS stuff to sell from my personal collection. Pics available on request, all items are as described and are 100% SNK originals.

All prices include shipping WORLDWIDE from Australia via Insured AIR [6-10 days]. EMS shipping is available but will generally cost another $10-$15US on top of the price listed below.

Neo Geo AES

*Note that the US KOF's are as good a copies as you will find anywhere, dont need them anymore as I have the JP versions.

KOF 94 US – Like New *SOLD*
KOF 95 US – Mint+ *SOLD*
KOF 96 US – NEW!! *SOLD*
KOF 97 US – Mint *SOLD*
KOF 98 US – Mint+ *SOLD*
KOF 99 US – Mint+ *SOLD*
Ghost Pilots EURO – *SOLD*
Baseball Stars US – NEW *$59US
Magician Lord US – *SOLD*
NAM 1975 US – *SOLD*
Aero Fighters 2 US – NEW *$159US
Samurai Spirits 2 JP – NEW *$59US

Neo Geo MVS

Magical Drop 3 JP [Loose] *SOLD*
Fatal Fury JP [Loose with art] *SOLD*
King Of Fighters 94 JP [Loose with mini marquee] *$38US
King Of Fighters 96 JP [Loose with mini marquee] *$68US
King Of Fighters 98 JP [Loose with art] *$68US
Metal Slug - US FULL KIT - *SOLD*
Blazing Star - US FULL KIT - *SOLD*
KOF 94 - JP FULL KIT - BRAND NEW *89US [Matching serials, mini marquee, art etc]
KOF 2000 - US FULL KIT - BRAND NEW *$89US [Matching serials, mini marquee, art etc]
NEO GEO 1 SLOT Motherboard - BRAND NEW! *SOLD*[Bought from Neostore over a year ago]

All items will be super packed, to preserve their conditon. For international buyers payment can be made via PAYPAL or Western Union. Australian buyers can pay via bank deposit, cheque or Australia postal money order.

If you have anymore questions please PM me or drop me an email.

Last edited:

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 91.5%
43   4   0
All 6 US KOF AES carts are now on hold. KOF 00 US New MVS Kit also added. If people are interested in a particular item just PM or Email me for pics/detailed description etc.

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 91.5%
43   4   0
Just lowered price on Brand New 1 SLOT MOBO to $195US shipped! Also reduced costs of NEW KOF 94 JP and KOF 00 US kits!

BUY BUY BUY!

buckrogers

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Where's my games Daine? Its been almost 3 weeks and several PM's since I paid the money.

Games I bought:
Ghost Pilots EURO – *SOLD*
Magician Lord US – *SOLD*
NAM 1975 US – *SOLD*
Samurai Spirits 2 JP – NEW *$59US
Fatal Fury Special - offerred to me for AU$35
All NOS except FFS.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Ron,

I spoke to Daine yesterday and informed him that you still not had received your games. He said that he had already shipped it out. When you receive the package check the date on the stamp and it will let you know exactly what de he shipped it out on. I know he has been taking finals at the Uni ... so I know he hasn't been on as often as ususal. I tried to reply to your PM but your box is full.

Phillip

buckrogers

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks Philip. Finals or no finals, 3 weeks is too long to leave a buyer hanging. I am still a student so I know what its like. I did not complaint the first week. I did not complain the second week. But week 3?

All Daine had to do was to give me a definite date as to when the games will be sent out. Instead of broken promises which leave you hanging and feeling like you have been shafted.

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 91.5%
43   4   0
Sorry guys for the delayed response. Both packages were shipped 7/12/05, you should get them today I assume. I am sure you both will be hapy with your items, considering I have compenstated you BOTH for the delay.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
aine, check the PM I sent you and get back to me man. It would really be apreciated.