NeoSaveMasta Memory Cards: Dec 2017 run CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
All orders shipped. With the exception of an "echeck" order that hasn't cleared yet.

neomeo

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for making the memory cards. I have a mv2f. Which memory card is used for it? I just read there is a mini card as well. How do I sign up for a memory card in February?

nono2lozere

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait about 2 months when the new thread will open. And participate more, with 0 post you won't be able to pm NeoTurfMasta so won't be able to buy.

neomeo

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your help. It's a good way to get initiated. You cannot only take. What counts as a post? Does this reply and answer count as a post?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Thank you for your help. It's a good way to get initiated. You cannot only take. What counts as a post? Does this reply and answer count as a post?

posts outside the market and warroom

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

You made about 30 posts today alone, and several were bumping threads over a year old without adding any real value. Just be more selective about what you post or it looks like you are just posting to get market access.

Waiwainl

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Christ, How could I have completely missed this!!

Hoping here for the new batch while playing your NGPC & WS Multi :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think you might be confusing NeoTurfMasta with Flavor. One of Flavor's products is called NeoFlashMasta, so I guess this what's causing the confusion. Unless NeoTurfMasta has NGP & WS flash devices we don't know about.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Christ, How could I have completely missed this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are Flavor's projects. I worked with him a little when he was getting the NGP card working. He just used my "Masta" name.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Well you guys got a deal on shipping. As of the 21st of Jan, USPS fucked international buyers. Shipping prices doubled. So even a .7oz padded envelope with my NBM inside will cost 14 fucking dollars to ship.

And no memory cards are ready and I don't know when I'll make more.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
GMz4Epi.jpg

I love mine, I have the older white one... it’s much better than the stock memory card... EXCELLENT WORK

I wonder how many rewrites it’ll take before wearing out...

Status
Not open for further replies.