Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Same here. I average around 8k-9k, if I get 8k by the 5th roll then I can go a lot higher but most times I mess up somewhere.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
For those who play Mystic Dice, a small tip is to keep as many dice in play as possible. For example if you get 1 1 3 4 5 6, just keep a single 1 and then reroll. Only take multiple 1s if they are 3 of a kind or lead you to a bonus turn. That way when you reroll you have a higher chance of getting triples and quads. Same with the 5s.
just saw this post on facebook :)

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Just got CE today :)
I will play tonight after read many nice comments here :D

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Got it last week. Just got back from a trip, so I've yet to boot it. Looking forward to check it out tonight :)

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Excellent review zouzzz! Very detailed and nicely written.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Mine just arrived!

Awesome packaging and quality, will start playing right away!

Great work Jeff!

KC_Massi.jpg

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
^
Damn....that looks incredible! The cards were a nice touch.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Here you go!
...graphic is incredible...it seems an official Japanese game straight from the '90... I'm impressed.

KC_Astro_massi.jpg

(if it wasn't for the multi-slot broken cycle, it would stay in the cab probably for months!)

Robi15

20 Year Member
Wow,man. This makes me properly envious!! Argh, love your cab 'n KC!!

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I have to say with all thet positive feedback I'm really tempted to get one even though those parlour style games aren't my cup of tea.
Hmmm.... Maybe when the homecarts come maybe...

Anyway stunning work Mr. Kurtz!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Jeff, this game looks truly amazing! Any word if you might be releasing it on AES?

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Here you go!
...graphic is incredible...it seems an official Japanese game straight from the '90... I'm impressed.

KC_Astro_massi.jpg

(if it wasn't for the multi-slot broken cycle, it would stay in the cab probably for months!)

Gdamn, that Astro City cab and the Capcom Mini Cute (is that correct name of it?) are sexy as hell. I would love to have ones like that someday. I have a recroommasters sitdown (comes as a kit and you assemble it) which is actually very nice, but you can't beat those authentic cabs. Knight's Chance looks pretty great as well. Congrats on the sweet setup.

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I have a recroommasters sitdown (comes as a kit and you assemble it) which is actually very nice, but you can't beat those authentic cabs.

$450 for a cabinet kit without a monitor or controls... Damn! You gotta do what you gotta do, though.

In other news, my Knight's Chance kit is being delivered today. Can't wait to get home and play it later.

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
$450 for a cabinet kit without a monitor or controls... Damn! You gotta do what you gotta do, though.

Yep. It was the only reasonable solution, because a fully assembled Candy or Astro would not have fit thru my hallway and made it to my recroom (my wife and I call it the "bat cave"). Plus, it's very convenient in some ways that a real JPN cab is not. I put a very nice Samsung 32" TV inside, and it works with everything and anything. Also super easy to switch out control panels and such. For anyone interested, I will say it's a great product if meets your needs, just be prepared for an occasionally frustrating time when you first assemble it and make sure you have at least one other person to help. :-P

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Game delivered! Packaging and cart are pro, so fun to open a new MVS game and gawk at everything. Will pop it in soon to take her for a spin.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Heck yeah man, talked with Jeff this past week def. Getting this game AES platform. Thanks guys this is a great game. Cant wait to have my friends over this will be the ultimate drinking game lol.

Just w8 mate! Just wait!