Neo MVS carts+shockboxes+MAS SuperNova+ 1 Slot board.

Scuz39

User title.,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I really have no idea what to price all this at. If someone like spike or tonk or someone could PM a good ballpark figure I would be very thankful ;). Ideally I would like to sell things in at most 2 bulk pieces (all the games/shockboxes and then the system.) I am moving soon and there is just to much for me to organize selling everything individually and still do a good job ;).

GAMES AND SHOCKBOXES SOLD.
Neo-Geo – 10 games - 400 for all the games and the 20 shockboxes – Each game has a shockbox + there are 10 more (20 black 3rd print run shock boxes in total, One has a bent corner.) Nothing is Mint, all should be working but as of right now I have no way to test them.

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The New comers. (Jap)
Wind Jammers
Mark of the Wolves (Jap)
Magical Drop 3 (Jap)
Samurai Showdown 2
The Super Spy
King of Fighters 98
Sengoku 3
Top Players Golf
Last Blade 2 (Jap)

Super Nova+ 1slot Neo board- Looking for 275 shipped - Missing AV wires haven't had time to replace them and lost them a little over a year ago... 2 Capcom style Standard issue MAS controllers. The board is very beat up but last time I checked still worked. The SuperNova is in ok condition though one controller had a bit of wire damage (cosmetic.) As-Is.

Last edited:

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
SenGoku 3

Hello. I'm interested in Sengoku 3. How much do you want for it? Also you mentioned 10 other games if you tell me some names I might buy a few.

Thanks,
Dan

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I think he said 10 more shockboxes, on top of the 10 that come with the 10 games he listed.

Scuz39

User title.,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello. I'm interested in Sengoku 3. How much do you want for it? Also you mentioned 10 other games if you tell me some names I might buy a few.

Thanks,
Dan

Loup-Garou got it right. Also really hoping to just move it as a lot so I would rather not sell Sengoku Alone.