Neo-Geo linkcable

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Hi
I wonder where to find a picture of the rare NG linkcable. I know there where some because my friend has a Thrash Rally with a slot or something for it ( like for headphoneplugs ). Also Riding hero and Leage Bowling should be linkable.

Thanks for hints

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
That Neo link cable is VERY rare, I think Dion will sell you one for $5000 if you beg and grovel to him.

Or, alternatively, you can go to radio shack and buy a standard headphone cable (male to male, small headphone connector) for $5 that will do the trick.

Its your choice. But don't complain to me if the Radio Shack cable you buy isn't as collectable as Dion's $5000 OFFICIAL NEO LINK CABLE. It's your problem if you don't want to be a "BIGTYMER"! (gag choke hak hak . . . )

bandit.gif

N

NGPSkinhead

Was there any official linkcable at all? Yes maybe an offcial NGF one with an certificate that it's real, just like Irriting Maze

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
That Neo link cable is VERY rare, I think Dion will sell you one for $5000 if you beg and grovel to him.

Or, alternatively, you can go to radio shack and buy a standard headphone cable (male to male, small headphone connector) for $5 that will do the trick.

Its your choice. But don't complain to me if the Radio Shack cable you buy isn't as collectable as Dion's $5000 OFFICIAL NEO LINK CABLE. It's your problem if you don't want to be a "BIGTYMER"! (gag choke hak hak . . . )

bandit.gif

Well stereo or mono ??

[This message has been edited by Gamemaster (edited November 06, 2000).]

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Well stereo or mono ??

Get a MONO male-to-male headphone cable for Neo-Geo linking purposes. It's mono that you need for this particular application.

ROTFLMAO! But the "Big Tymer" link cable comes in a "collectible Big Tymer wooden box", just like the "Big Tyme" game "Irritating Maze"! At only $5k, it's an ESSENTIAL ITEM for any "Big Tymer's" officially recognized Neo-Geo collection. How could you possibly pass up a deal of this caliber?
cool.gif

[This message has been edited by DolphinLord (edited November 06, 2000).]

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by chimpmeister:

bandit.gif

LOL, I'm still laughing over Dions 5,000 dollar NGW matt. That he probly stole a bunch from the park anyways, lol