Need holidays...advice please

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Ok,

I officially stopped playing this fucking bullshit Gigawing game (guess what I'm totally upset) after a week of fighting against this unbalanced and level-boring game so I seriously need holidays and a change of landscape.

So, why not taking one good Saturn game. So please give me some games to play that are NOT manic. I want an easy-to-pick-up game to spend some time on it. Whenever you find a Mame game, I'll take it too.

I seriously need a manic-break folks. Luckily, I have Texas Hold'em Poker on DS to chill out.

PS: I already have the following games
Radiant Silvergun
Twinkle Star Sprites
Battle Garegga
Batsugun
Donpachi
Dodonpachi
Soukyugurentai Otokuyo
Cotton 2
Layer Section
Layer Section II

barf

Maxima's Barber
Saturn game...
Darius gaiden is a sure value if you like the style.

Hmm... and why not play Thunderforce V ?

But you missed the point on Gigawing, the whole game fun is based on the scoring system, if you play like a normal shmup then hell yes it s an average game.

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
trying to 1 credit the game gives me headaches, I can ALMOST do it...almost there :eek:

Cnidarian

Over Top Auto Mechanic
1943/1943 Kai, 19XX, Hellfire, Mahou Daisakusen, Kyukyoku Tiger, Raiden, Slap Fight, Xmultiply

all can be played on Mame, and there are Saturn ports of the 1943s (Capcom Generation Vol.1) and Xmultiply (Arcade Gears: Image Fight & Xmultiply)

Randorama

King's Dry Cleaner
Batsugun= summer. The brightful and happy atmosphere of the game is simply perfect for the season, trust me :chimp: