NBM in Japan 2005 final sale, NGH (AOF3), MVS, NGP (50!) books & SNK universe items

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
First of all, thanks a lot everyone for the positive feedback here. Very much appreciated.

Second of all, today & tomorrow are my last full days so if you're after anything, feel free to ask since it's still undecided what will come with me and what shall be sent home.

I know a few of you are still waiting on answers/photos/etc. from me and I'll get them to you with good time remaining for me to ship them.

Other than that excuse me while I try not to collapse. Moving & selling while racing against the clock of one's flight always sucks. :angry:

JayL

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hi!
I tried to pm, but your box was full, so I sent an email.
Regards,
JL

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Things have come up here at home, e-mail sent your way due to PM box full syndrome. Hope you understand, NBM.

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Positive Feedback sent. (Sorry for taking so long, I didn't have much of a chance to test things. :P)

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just about to reply to your e-mail in a sec so check in a few minutes, I see you watching here so thought I'll let you know so you can check.

Olly

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
JayL said:
Hi!
I tried to pm, but your box was full, so I sent an email.
Regards,
JL

If that was you asking about the MVS stuff, I replied, in case you didn't get it.

fatal fury fan #2 said:
money was sent on friday :mr_t:

Game sent a few days ago too, thanks!

Anyone else still waiting for an answer? If so feel free to contact me, I'm wide awake boxing up & packing, still have a bit of time to ship before I leave for the airport.

ckchan: I'll speak to you a bit later, overall it's to your advantage, trust me.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Just about to do your box.

I forget where I posted it but I'm not coming home this year anyway, I'll be in the area but not in Japan, so there might still be home activity from me next year, but not much more this year. I'm going to eBay all the unsold Pocket games or something, probably everything I'm bringing with me, once I relocate.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Received my package as well. The box was beat to hell, but the insides were still secure and everything is great.

Dropped you the payment today... sorry for the slight delay :D

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Another Amazing transaction,

I paid for my games wednesday and recieved them here in the UK saturday morning, Couldn't be happier with the games, NBM really is the Miracle Seller :)

His pictures are nice and clear and his descriptions describe the tinyest imperfections that I swear he makes up most times because there just not there :glee:

Perfect International Seller.

Thanks again J.

Last edited:

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
RevQuixo said:
Dropped you the payment today... sorry for the slight delay :D

Got that thanks. And many thanks for the feedback everyone. I will return any I haven't left, or just post in this thread.

So the NGPC carts should be going up on eBay tonight or tomorrow depending on how quickly I can get the descriptions up as my moving about has finally calmed down a little.

Also I have a Pulstar homecart here in overall near mint (& non-faded) condition for $505 if anyone's after that bit of shooting royalty at a more reasonable price.

And yes my PM box is still full and bugger all I don't care to empty it. I can check e-mail more regularly now anyhow.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
ORPHEUS said:
Jon, please clear your inbox.

Surprisingly, I actually did. So yeah another day got largely wasted here but whatever, I'm getting near to having them listed.

Fact: being forced into tour duties can suck at times.

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Neo Bomber Man said:
Got that thanks. And many thanks for the feedback everyone. I will return any I haven't left, or just post in this thread.

Reminder: Waiting on my PCFX-purchase feedback. ;) But it's not that urgent. ;)

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Magnaflux said:

Status: Currently hydrophobic. I am not where you think I am, and should be sliding into bed soon.

td741 said:
Reminder: Waiting on my PCFX-purchase feedback. ;) But it's not that urgent. ;)

Left that for you, RevQuixo and fatal fury fan #2. Anyone else, feel free to post here since it will help force me to do something about it.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thanks. NBM..there is a thread buried somewhere in unrelated talking about the purchase and the hideous destruction that was inflicted on the box.

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
I just left you some feedback for the amazing system you sold me, sorry it took so long

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
DIY said:
I just left you some feedback for the amazing system you sold me, sorry it took so long

Returned, and apologies back your way since I totally forgot to do my bit first.

RevQuixo said:
Thanks. NBM..there is a thread buried somewhere in unrelated talking about the purchase and the hideous destruction that was inflicted on the box.

Found that, spectacular to see just after waking up here! Great stuff.