Naomi Compact Flash reader w/ 7 games

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Naomi compact flash adapter, with a couple games. pretty much brand new, very high quality, Will include the power cable for the naomi, as well as the scsi cable. Games included are Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Radirgy Noa, Giga Wing 2, Capcom vs snk 2, Guilty Gear xx Accent core, and Tetris Kiwamemichi. Everything is working great, an awesome addition, all you would need is a net dimm and the bios chip and security chip.

same one toplessz sells, its from him. this cost me about 325 in the long run, take it all for 250 shipped. great start to a good collection!

*will accept trades!

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I currently have this setup on order from another seller, but i was wondering if the CF card for Marvel Capcom 2 has/and saves all the characters on it, I understand it normally takes a while to unlock them all from the arcade version, and it would be nice to keep them after getting them.

bryan

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I currently have this setup on order from another seller, but i was wondering if the CF card for Marvel Capcom 2 has/and saves all the characters on it, I understand it normally takes a while to unlock them all from the arcade version, and it would be nice to keep them after getting them.

Not trying to get this more off topic but I bet it won't. Every-time I change games all unlockables go away. You can just use the PASSWORDS to get all the characters. I know when I took my cart out all was wiped clean.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Not trying to get this more off topic but I bet it won't. Every-time I change games all unlockables go away. You can just use the PASSWORDS to get all the characters. I know when I took my cart out all was wiped clean.

thx for the answer, and good luck with the sale king!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
yea the passwords are the trick to mvc2! my carts lost the data after changing games all the time so its a common thing

Bumping this up, had some offers that didnt come through :(