MVS to PC!! HELP!!

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
I'm looking for the converter, i post double the Tanks for the info about the converter, a soon i'll find it, i'll let U know and i'll try after that to take some pictures if that work, i let u know a soon i found the converter!! =D

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Well the last update, i order a rca to coax converter, the pc what i have supposed is like this model http://youtu.be/DYPca1hGQaY but i can't open the rca, hdmi port because i very hard the little plastic cover and i don't wanna break this

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Hopefully it works out for you when the converter comes in. Keep the thread updated so we know how it goes.

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
for now i have to wait till friday when i receive the rca to coax, because i can't open easy the cover where supposed is the HDMI and the RCA port, and i don't wanna try pull so hard because i don't wanna break the cover o make damage to this part =,(

Last edited:

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
The Last update from today: Just waiting for tomorrow friday to receive the RCA to coax converter and finally try on the pc to find out if this is gonna work, plus this weekend i have to go to electronic stores so i have the chance to ask if is little hard take off the plastic cover for the HDMI-RCA port, if they say "YES" well i guess i have to try open this part of the pc ( i hope not break the plastic cover) because i think i open this part in the pc when i receive the first day, but is been a very long time of course, well my friend tomorrow i'll let U know if this work and what's next... Thank U everyone for Ur help in this post!!!

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Well, the update is not so good how i thought, the signal is like the new digital on 4.1 channel or 5.1 channel not like before on 4 channel or 5 channel, so i try set up a satellite or cable and in that way i can chose the channel 3, 4, s-video and composite, and composite give better picture n sound on the pc, i can record now because is a big problem trying to find out the ray way to get the signal on the new pc's, now if i wanna get full screen in this pc i need some like scaler software or some like that, so all Ur help people was GREAT!! today i spend like 3hrs trying to find how get the best picture because this pc I don't know why don't show me the composite video port or driver and the hp website is not big help, in the next minutes or hrs i'll post pictures about how looks the set up in the pc screen but again, i don't have a full screen picture because i can't find the driver or software in the pc =( so for now just a small screen to record, so THANK YOU POPE SAZAE for the recommendation, works great!! now i just need get a software like DScaler or something like that to get the full screen on the pc or contact HP via phone, so stand bye for the picture and description about each picture!! THANK EVERYONE!!!

If i found a driver for the composite or a software to get full screen i let U know!!! =D

Pope Sazae

That's great to hear it's coming along. Wish I could help you out some with the software aspect but that's isn't really up my alley. Looking forward for more on how it goes buddy.

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
here we go!! the last update was: With the RCA to Coax converter the pc read the new tv signal which is only the 3.1 or 3.2,4.1-4.2-5.1 et. and i was looking for the old signal which is the channel 3, channel 4, so this was a pain in the @ss. Well, this is the picture of what i have to select to start the set up but of course this is the satellite set up and is not what i want but this is how this looks:
sattelite signal.jpg

after i click next, what U need for the set up box:
sattelite signal 2.jpg

so after scan the signal i can see the preview and looks like this:
Channel for with the RCA to coax adapter
sattelite signal channel 4.jpg

Now, here i check usign the S-Video cable and i have the picture:
sattelite signal s-video.jpg

Now, after the s-video i choose the composite and i got better picture, with the composite cable the picture is more clear than s-video
sattelite signal composite.jpg

So after i got signal in different cables to the pc, after click the "next" button, the last set up say, I need the IR cable from the pc to the satellite box for controls
sattelite signal IR cables.jpg

And because i don't have the box i can't finish the set up =( that's sucks

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Now, after i got the picture but is not easy to set up because i can't find the driver of the composite video, so i have to navigate using the CyberLink DVD and finnaly i got picture with the rca to coax converter, s-video and composite, which composite give me better picture after all, the rca to coax works but the computer read only the new tv signal not the old one, but this is how looks after all:

record dvd.jpg

If i wanna get a full screen in the computer i need some software like a DScaler or something like that, i found a free DScaler but the warning about and error in the software can make this software crash multiple times, and well after i try i got the error but still the picture in the screen but the message never gone and this is how looks:

dscaler.jpg

the DScaler software detect without problem the composite signal and the computer not really so i have to keep looking for another software or driver to find the composite signal if i wanna play in full screen...

This is all for now, now i have to find the driver or software for the HP Touchsmart 600-1350 to get the composite without problem and get full screen =( so a soon i got more info i'll post the update and maybe that can help more people.

THANK U POPE SAZAE for all the help!!! Really works!! But the technology make this little complicate to finish projects!! =)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
good thing you got some kind of video after all... but that the S-Video is worse than the Composite is strange. Also sucks that it seems you can't just use the screen to view the signal without having it go through the build in software/drivers. Hope you find a better software for the job!

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
XSQ!! I know, supposed the s-video get better picture quality than the composite, but in this computer the s-video has some low quality visible in the color on the game, and the composite make the picture fully clean n clear, lagging 0% and with the DScaler what i got is a free version so i will try today again re-install and i hope this time make the full screen without crashing the software, for now i keep looking all over the internet to see if i can found another software like the DScaler.
For some reason i can adjust the monitor on the tv settings but just the monitor with the s-video/composite signal but don't show any picture because is just the kind of cable i wanna use, and the re-scan for signal is never detect the s-video/composite by the pc or tv software until i set up a cable box or satellite box =( so I'll keep looking for more options to get the picture on full screen =D THNK U XSQ for Ur help also!!!

Pope Sazae

I have a feeling that the s-video problem is on the cmvs side since that socket was loose. But again if there is a Neobitz in there even the composite will look very good. Since you posted up the full model number I will glance around for some software for you KOF since I am somewhat free until later this afternoon. If you tell Windows Media Center you are using cable or antenna does it still want to look for a set top box? Maybe if one of those choices doesn't then you won't need to worry about an IR receiver.

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
POPE SAZAE!! Well, after all the set up even with the cable or satellite set up, the pc ask for the IR and without that i can't go to the next step and finish!! that's why i don't set up the cable or satellite =(