MVS Stereo Wiring Mods, and Jamma Diagrams? Please Help

jsjesse

Marked Wolf
Hi guys. My friend and I have a 6 Slot mvs board coming in and we wanna put it into a regular Jamma cabinet.

Can anyone please post some links with the info on how to do the sound modification?? Also, we don't know what other wiring mods we'll have to do so if you can offer some insight and advice we'd be very appreciative :)

Thanks

jesse c

Shiftyfink

Geese's Thug
Oh God, here we go, get your pencil out....

You need to hook two pins into your Jamma harness at positions L and 10. L is the Left speaker +, 10 is the Right Speaker +. Run each Positive wire to the + speaker contact. Then run a wire from one - speaker terminal to the other - speaker terminal. Then ground one of the 2 - speaker terminals. (Grounds are all over your cabnet). Dont forget you need another Jamma pin in position 26 for your Game select button.

Go to <a href="http://www.hardmvs.com" target="_blank">www.hardmvs.com</a> for Jamma Harness Pinout Diagrams.

jsjesse

Marked Wolf
Look man, I wasn't trying to be a scrub or anything. I tried doing a search in this forum for "MVS STEREO" and "MVS Jamma Wiring" and I didn't find anything helpful. I do remember somebody saying it was a simple mod to do. I just don't have the access to that info. Then I did a search on google, and couldn't find anything there either.

I am VERY appreciative fot the help that is offered here. Sorry if I don't know as much as you guys, but hey, I am trying :)

Thanks