MVS Shock Box Art Work Inserts

Badboy1980

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Does anyone know of any sites where you can download free artwork for MVS Shock boxes??

Thanks.....:-J:-J:-J:-J:-J

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
It's been a while since I've visited the site, but I'm pretty sure http://www.southtown-homebrew.com allows you to download the pdf files of the inserts and print them yourself. The site also has links to other shockbox insert sites.

Badboy1980

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey thanks man.... I am glad you like the post.. I'm new to this site so I am happy to see someone benefitting from my posts... Where did you get the shockboxes from @ Liq-Wurm

Liq_Wurm

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
this kid on kijiji was getting out of the collectors scene. a friend picked up a z-back dynamo cab with an old mv-1 slot and a 161-in-1 cart & AOF3 for $300CDN. the monitor needs work, but it's a reliable WG K-7000 series board so it'l probably be an easy swap out. I picked up 20 empty shockboxes & a minty KOF 2000 kit.

pretty sweet i didn't have to pay shipping on anything :)

here they are!
shock.jpg

Last edited:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0

what are you bumping...?

the only site you need is Southtown... http://southtown-homebrew.com/index.php?cPath=1

Dan has also posted links on the right hand side of the site to other guys on here who have created the inserts... Big Bear, le geek, NeoCverA. You could also check out the Artwork forum on here as alot are posted there too...

Failing that, I have loads of printed inserts that have been cut and inserted into Shockboxes that I am looking to sell.

Last edited:

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
He's selling the inserts, not the shocks lol
I was thinking the same, but he did say inserts were cut and put into shockboxes. Not sure why someone would put them in a box, then take them out to sell... ?
It's a little unclear though.