MVS -> Jamma converter

Chainclaw

Geese's Thug
Hi all, I have an MVS cabinet, and would like to run some jamma boards in it sometimes. Unfortunately I'm having trouble getting google give me good search results for running jamma in a MVS cabinet, most results give me the other way.

The potentially damaging difference in the wiring is the audio, right? I'm pretty sure most of the other pin changes are no problem.

So I either want a MVS -> jamma conversion board, or a good guide for building something myself. I imagine a very short jamma extension cable that I do some shenanigans wiring up the L, 10, M, and 11 pins should let me swap in a jamma board when I want.

Chainclaw

Geese's Thug
Yeah, every google result lead me to jammaboards, but the owner has unfortunately passed on.

I think I'm going to follow this guide http://www.hardmvs.com/html/jammaAdapt.htm for building a simple adapter. I just have to figure out the best way to wire up the audio with that, any tips or guides for that? I'm guessing I should just not wire the L or M pins? Do I need Speaker Neg and Audio Ground on the jamma boards?

I know all jamma won't be the same, but right now I have just a few jamma boards, mostly CPS2.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
I made a diagram of how the adapter from jammaboards handles the audio. It is a simple circuit with 2 resistors and 2 capacitors. Unfortunately, I don't know the values of the capacitors and resistors because all I have is an unpopulated board.
Jammaboards JAMMA to MVS audio.png

It seems like the JAMMA board's amp would have to drive 2 resistors and 2 speakers in parallel. I didn't really like this idea, so I never bothered to try to finish the adapter. I just rewired my speakers in series for the mono JAMMA output. I'm thinking about installing a 3pdt switch so I can easily just toggle it between MVS and JAMMA configurations.