MVS for sale PLUS!!!! Prices reduced TWICE !!!!!

Slugger

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well I promised myself not to buy any games before summer but that MD3 kit looks nice...also one of my favourite games on the neo. Pm sent!

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Rating - 100%
836   0   1
All paid games are been shipped out Pm sent to the interested members sorry for the bit of late in shipping with few memebers I ve recently dealt with

Quick update before the end of the thread here

Hello there I sell the following Neo Geo MVS they are 100% originals prices in euro currency...

IMPORTANT:People I ve recently deal with pls. leave the trading rate if you are happy with them...

DSCN0876-1.jpg

Voltage fighter gowcaizer (serial matching) 185
Bust a Move EX (serial missmatching) 110

DSCN0871.jpg

Magical drop 3(serial matching) (sold)
Blazing star (serial matching) (sold)

DSCN0872.jpg

Shock troopers 2nd squad(sold)
Metal slug 5(brand new) 275

DSCN0870.jpg

Pop n Bounce (serial missmatching) 75
Fatal Fury 3 (serial matching) 140

DSCN0874.jpg

Kof 94 (serial matching) 65
Samuray shodown 4 (sold)

DSCN0869.jpg

Waku Waku 7 (sold)
Metal slug 3 (sold)
Neo Mr Do (sold)
Pulstar (sold)
captain tomaday 45
Aero fighters2 25
samuray shodown 2 (sold)
sengoku 2 (sold)
Puzzle de pon R 50
Pleasure goal (sold)

DSCN0868.jpg

Wind Jammers (sold)
Flipshot (sold)
Amakusa revenge SS4 (sold)
Neo drift out (sold)
The last blade (sold)
Sengoku 3 (sold)
Blazing star (sold)
Puzzle Bobble 2 70
Shock troopers 2nd (sold)
kizuna encounter super tag battle (sold)

DSCN0875.jpg

Puzzle de pon R 50
Super dodgeball (sold)
Over top (sold)
Metal slugX (sold)
Big tournament golf 30
World heroes perfect 45
World heroes 2 Jet 25
Fatal Fury special (sold)
Strikers 1945 plus (sold)
King of the monsters2 (sold)

thanks for looking

regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Man, I'm really tempted by that Gowcaizer kit, but my bank account would slap me if I splurged on it. :D

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Malone, I am also from the UK? I also bought a Blazing Star Kit, could you tell me which courier delivered your item?

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
All paid games are been shipped out Pm sent to the interested members sorry for the bit of late in shipping with few memebers I ve recently dealt with

Metal Slug 3 and Blazing Star received and tested. Shipping seems like it was delayed by couple weeks after my payment but I didn´t immediately pay after committing to buy either so it is all good. (thanks for holding them for me for a few days :) )

In the end: Very nice games with nice holo labels!

Positive feedback left!

Last edited:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Metal Slug 3 and Blazing Star received and tested. Shipping seems like it was delayed by couple weeks after my payment but I didn´t immediately pay after committing to buy either so it is all good. (thanks for holding them for me for a few days :) )

In the end: Very nice games with nice holo labels!

Positive feedback left!

How many days in total did you have to wait for your games?

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
First one ;) have a shockbox and insert for this when i bought 50 red shocks of a member a couple of years ago so have just been waiting for one to show up at the right price.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

From December 28th when I paid to January 16th when I received the games. So yeah, not the fastest of shippings this time but I never really had any doubt as I´ve dealt with Tomcat before and he has always come up with the goods and there never was anything but good quality. While waiting for these I had a lot of stuff to go through so I didn´t really even notice that it took a while :)

So just a heads up to people: Don´t worry if it takes a while, the stuff will definitely come. Tomcat seems to have sold something to just about everyone on this forum :)

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Don't worry dude. Tom has the best MVS prices and worth the wait. Just remember it's been Christmas/New Year and Tom has been selling these games by the bucket. You won't be disappointed :buttrock:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Don't worry dude. Tom has the best MVS prices and worth the wait. Just remember it's been Christmas/New Year and Tom has been selling these games by the bucket. You won't be disappointed :buttrock:

I know patience is a virtue, but I can't understand why I cannot track the item online?

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I know patience is a virtue, but I can't understand why I cannot track the item online?

International shipping is tricky, especially with tracking. No updates for days/weeks sometimes. Like everyone else has said, there's no need to worry, though. I've bought stuff from Tom, and it's only taken a couple weeks to make it to the U.S.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Go to Parcelforce website;

http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace

Then enter the tracking reference Tom sent you, i.e. cc026136###IT (no spaces). May need to press track twice (try once first)

Hi Just have and on the parcelforce website it reads "Please come back later... Information on your item is not yet available online" The funny thing is though that I phoned the my local parcelforce depot and the Lady on the other end of the phone told me "That the item has been booked but nobody has collected it from the seller and far as parcelforce are concerned the parcel is still in Italy" Tomcat told me he dispatched the game on the 07/01/2013 and it's the 18/01/2013 now?