MSLUG (MVS) to MSLUG (AES)

JoeHigashi

New Challenger
can i get my metal slug mvs converted to AES with box,inserts etc.

if so where and how do i go paying for it and how long does it take.

can the same be done for mark of the wolfs and KOF'98?.

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Contact jeff kurtz at Jmkurtz@macola.com. youll have to get a sac cart for it but if you want to do that with the other 2 games it would be alot cheaper just to buy them!

------------------
iori.gif

Todd

Galford's Armourer
WELL YOUD NEE TO BUY MOTW MVS CART THEN YOU NEED A KING OF FIGHTERS 99 HOME CART AND A KING OF FIGHTERS 95-97 CART THEN PAY FOR THE CONVERSION SO IT WOULD END UP COSTING AROUND $600 AND YOUD HAVE NO INSERT OR MANUEL AND STICKER!

------------------
iori.gif

Oops got a little out of control with the caps. Guess this could be my tribute to the neo-devils!!

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited January 07, 2001).]

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Yeah, for a Jkurtz MS1 convert you would need a SS2 Home cart (About $60) a MS1 MVS cart ($50-60), Jeff Charges $75 now for the convert, $10 for the insert + sticker, $10 for the manual. Total for MS1 around $225 after shipping and all.. Great price... Mine ended up for $190... but I didnt get hte manual yet for the extra $10.(they were made later).

MOTW, could be done for around $400 now, but no inserts or stickers made yet Im pretty sure.

KOF98 would cost you less then $150 if you just wantted to buy it... Heck Ill sell you an english mint for that price.

JoeHigashi

New Challenger
Originally posted by Dreamh2o:
Yeah, for a Jkurtz MS1 convert you would need a SS2 Home cart (About $60) a MS1 MVS cart ($50-60), Jeff Charges $75 now for the convert, $10 for the insert + sticker, $10 for the manual. Total for MS1 around $225 after shipping and all.. Great price... Mine ended up for $190... but I didnt get hte manual yet for the extra $10.(they were made later).

MOTW, could be done for around $400 now, but no inserts or stickers made yet Im pretty sure.

KOF98 would cost you less then $150 if you just wantted to buy it... Heck Ill sell you an english mint for that price.

i already own MSLUG MVS so all i need is sam2 how do i contact this jeff guy,
and would you be intrested in KOF'98 MVS?.
how could i buy KOF'98 aes off you?

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Well I have a Smaurai Showdown 2 for sale also... I take credit cards or paypal.com payments. Email me and we can set up some deals... You can sell that KOf98 MVS in the selling forum here, just post a new topic!

tim@videogameland.com

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
I want to do an MVS conversion for the following games...

Strikers 1945 Plus
Prehistoric Isle 2

I thought about the convertor from !ARCADE! but $400 is quite a bit. I guess also I like the fact that the converted carts have stickers manuals and Inserts. It looks nice on the shelf. I Know I need 2 Sac carts but I don't know which ones will work. And I will not buy anything from NGF. Especially after what I have heard and talked about with my friends when Dion lived in Chicago.

------------------
--Long Live Bomberman!!!--
25012962.gif

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Well to convert those carts you need a king of fighters 99 and then a king of fighters 95-97 i beleive to do either of those carts! So just buying 2 king of fighters 99 will cost you around the $400 that the converter costs! Just get the converter!!

------------------
24221248.gif

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Those games are more expensive to convert than older games. It would be cheaper to buy the adaptor from !arcade. I recommend that for gamers. Only have them converted if you really just want it as a collection piece.

------------------
-nick_th_fury