MOTW control weirdness

SNK-Jorge

n00b
Hey, I just got a MOTW for my mvs, the game is a japanese MOTW original with all the goodies. oddly enough, when i try to play it on my 4 slot it has weird control issues on the 2nd players side. for example, i am sure you all know that a is punch, be is weak kick, c hard punch d hard kick...well all is dandy on the 1 player side but the 2nd player side, the buttons are all mixed up and buttons A,C and D are not executing the correct attacks. (A actually does A+B, C does jumping C, and D does standing B) I have never seen anything like this. this doesn't seem to be a hardware issue cause i was just running matrimelee, ROTD, Breakers revenge and shocktroopers in that 4 slot without a single problem...i really can't explain why this would be happening. any ideas? any help woul dbe greatly appreciated as i DID spend a lot of money on this game i and i love the shit out of it..
thanks in advance.

-jorge

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
See my reply to your recent post in the boot thread.

SNK-Jorge

n00b
SUCCESS!

:crying:

that worked perfectly, i just finished playing some MOTW and it was running great. I just pulled the carts, set teh switches and turned it on and it cleared up right away. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I can't say enough good things about this community, EVERYTIME i have had any problem at all, there is always friendly members that go out of their way to help out. Thanks so much i am in you debt. :glee: