MINT Neo Geo US AES Home Cart System + some CD games!

ironish

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You are looking at my US Neo Geo Home Cart System, plus a few remaining games for the CD system. Here is what I have to sell (Click on a link or an image to see a larger picture):

Neo Geo Home Cart US AES System

The Home Cart system comes near complete with box, manual, AV cables, RF Cable, one Neo CD pad and power conector. (Note: the box is a Gold System box but it does not come with the two large joysticks or extra game). I purchased this system used from a collector who, like me, values items in good condition. I only bought the deck and the CD controller from him. From another person I got the box, since it was in good shape compared to many other Home Cart System boxes, which were mostly thrashed unless they came with a new system. The AV cables and power cord were purchased brand new directly from SNK when they were still local.

The box is in good shape with some flaws, but I think better than average. It has been kept in a clean plastic garbage bag within another box protected from sunlight and dust in my closet. The manual is also in good shape, but also has some creases along with the other papers. The CD controller has a minor scuff on the back, but it's not too bad. The system itself is where this package shines, with very few faint or small scratches. Compared to other Neo Geo systems this is in fantastic shape, again unless you find a new one. Serial # for people who care is 011179. The system has been tested and functions perfectly. $275

Neo Geo CD Games

I have examined each of the CD games I have here and all are 100% scratch free (not even tiny scratches)! I have purchased all of them new and all have their original paperwork except Last Blade which is missing the spine card. The manuals and inserts are also in perfect shape. The games were also carefully stored away so there is also no sunfading, excessive dust, etc. Here are the Neo Geo CD games:

Samurai Shodown 4 (Japanese) $35

Last Blade (Japanese) $30

Aero Fighters 2 (US) $25

Please note that although I have listed flaws for these items, I believe, they are in better shape then the average system or game. All items have been sparingly played by an adult collector in a non-smoking household. These items have been tested and function perfectly. All photographs are of the ACTUAL items for sale. I give honest and clear assessments of the condition of all the things I sell so please feel confident you are going to get what was described here. Please also feel free to contact me if you have any questions; I am happy to answer them.

Prices do not include shipping. I will assess a fair shipping fee (based on your location). All orders will ship with Delivery Confirmation, and orders over $100 will ship with Signiture Confirmation. Insurance is recommended, but optional. Thanks for your time and let me know if you are interested!