Millipede cab restoration

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
While I was restoring my Neo cab I also started work on a 1982 Atari Millipede cab. Compared to the Neo, this was pretty easy.

The side artwork needed some touchup work, back panel and small part above it need to be completely repainted (Krylon :loco:) , the wiring somehow got messed up and the cab would not power on (not sure how I got it working, but somehow I did) and the cab both inside and out was filthy as hell (Murphy's Oil Soap worked perfectly for this).

Surprisingly the monitor is still pretty decent and only has light burn in. The trackball works well and rolls smoothly (granted it still needs to be cleaned since its somewhat grimy). The original Atari patent label on the back is still intact and readable. An apparently 92,720 quarters were dumped into this before it was taken out of service.

I'm still waiting on a Marquee and control overlay reprint, as well as a new firing button from Happs (works decent but needs to be replaced). Aside from that though, its done.

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
Nice.

Coincidentally, Konami's releasing Centipede and Millipede together on XBLA this week, so later in the week I'll be reliving some of that old arcade magic.

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
dood!!! dosent look as good as a neocandy :smirk: but another fine job, it looks really good