Metal Slug 6?

Whos getting this, it comes out nearly the same time.

• Yes, ill take this over KOF XI any day

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Hells no

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Both?

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
Kof Xi is getting some love, but what about this one??? PS2 version.

Last edited:

8man

Administrator
PS2, XBox... I still like the original, but buy it for Level 5!

metalslug6.jpg

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I'm not getting an Atomiswave just for this, so I will have to get a PS2 version. I'm not sure if I will shell out the $55 for it the day it is released, but I *will* be getting this.

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
oh man! haha sorry i meant the ps2 version (since the KOF XI is coming out soon as well for PS2)

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I knew you meant the PS2 version. I am just depressed I will have to play a port of this. I just like the originals for some reason, maybe because they are on my cab. :lolz:

I actually just checked NCSX and it's only $50 there which is very tempting. It surely looks to be a fresh game.

Josh

Banned
I picked Metal Slug 6, but after checking out the poll, it looks like no one really is looking forward to either title.

Kiske

n00b
Yeah, I'd imagine at TGS this september Hokuto No Ken should have more info on a release.

As for MS6- I have yet to play it and will pick it up regardless when it's released. Might check into the AW cart when it comes down a little more in price. KOFXI is still the better game IMO.

Timorous Scott

Raiden's Valet
Vectorman0 said:
I actually just checked NCSX and it's only $50 there which is very tempting. It surely looks to be a fresh game.

i'm not sure where you found it on NCSX, they don't seem to list the game. play asia has it at $65 and coming out in august. i think i am going to try and wait until the atomiswave price comes down, maybe i'll have the mobo by then.

ironish

Dodgeball Yakuza
I don't know about the "Hell No" answer. For me I'm probably not going to.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
havent really played 4 or 5,

4 let me down so much I'll never touch anything after 3 ever again.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
I have both AW games, I play Slug more. I fail to see how you can compare two totally different games myself, but hey.