Metal Slug 6 added to Metal Slug Anthology for PSP/Wii

nintendospy

Crossed Swords Squire
20 Year Member
http://www.snkplaymoreusa.com/pr-9-22-2006.php

"SNK Announces METAL SLUG Anthology Adds
METAL SLUG 6 to Complete the Collection

WALL, NJ. – September 22, 2006 – SNK PLAYMORE USA CORPORATION, the US publishing arm of the SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION, announced today that they will add the latest game in the series, METAL SLUG 6, to METAL SLUG ANTHOLOGY for the Nintendo Wii™ and the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system.

METAL SLUG ANTHOLOGY will now feature seven great METAL SLUG titles. Included in the collection will be METAL SLUG, METAL SLUG 2, METAL SLUG X, METAL SLUG 3, METAL SLUG 4, METAL SLUG 5, and METAL SLUG 6.

METAL SLUG 6 was released in the arcades earlier this year and expands the cast of playable characters by two. In addition to the METAL SLUG regulars – Marco Rossi, Tarma Roving, Eri Kasamoto, and Fio Germi, METAL SLUG 6 includes Ralf Jones and Clark Steel of IKARI WARRIORS .The METAL SLUG 6 storyline returns to the Rebel-Martian alliance featured in Metal Slugs 2, X, and 3, but now players have to team up with the Rebels and Martians to defeat an even greater threat.

METAL SLUG ANTHOLOGY will ship in November 2006.

I just hope it makes the Wii launch. :)

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I really don't believe they will have this out before june 07

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Good news! I will be a happy camper if this is a launch title, or shortly after.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Even if they delay it to put MS6 in there, I would be fine with that. I would rather wait and have it than not at all.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Gameoz said:
Even if they delay it to put MS6 in there, I would be fine with that. I would rather wait and have it than not at all.

Ditto, because I'm probably never going to get to play MS6 any other way.:crying:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Damnit! Now my plans to steal their boxart design for an MVS Boxset is out the fucking door with Metal Slug 6 getting thrown in like that.

Cool news though, psp is ready bitches.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
I will definitely get Metal Slug Anthology for the PSP and Wii since I like playing the Metal Slug games. :cool:

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
This is great news. All 7 Metal Slugs on one 1 disc. Wow that's just....wow. Can't wait.

ray_7

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just played the PS2 version and loved it, now imagine playing it in the crapper...

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
I really hope you don't have to use the motion controls for the Wii. :annoyed:

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Gameoz said:

What he said, me and my psp don't mind waiting for this

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Gameoz said:

Quoted once again for truth. The only question posed to me now is whether to get the Wii or the PSP version.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Fuckin Badass!:buttrock:

Yet another Wii game I plan on buying right away. Should go great with the gamepad.