Mega Neo with VGA MOD.SSVS ENG Unfixed AES. DC R7. Upgraded Saturn

Golgo

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THE BELOW LINKS NO LONGER WORK - PLEASE PM ME FOR PICTURES AND I WILL EMAIL THEM TO YOU

Heres a picture of the back of the Mega Neo:
view_photo.php

Heres a picture of the Samurai Shodown cart:
view_photo.php

This Mega Neo has the following modifications : Red LED, S-Video, RCA, Unibios 2.0 and a 15 pin VGA mod. From what I understand this mod was done so the AES could be used in an arcade cab, reducing the cost of carts.
Because this console spent most of its time inside a cab, it is in very nice condition.
This system would be ideal for an advanced gamer as there are potential supergun applications I would imagine via the 15 pin mod. CAN BE USED WITH PLASMA TV'S ETC THAT HAVE VGA INPUT - This is a true VGA mod
I have had some members skeptical of this particular mod, I just lucked out and bought it this way :cool:
You could also use an adapter if you don't have VGA input on your TV.
One of the best applications would be to connect this directly to a computer monitor.
As you will see at the bottom of this listing - I will send this to you first ( If you have stellar feedback) then you can see for yourself.
Includes old style controller with two extra buttons - they are yellow, so if you don't like the color you could easily change the bottons to black or maybe do a princess mod etc.
Includes all foam packaging, intact. Manual unread in baggie. All original cables etc.
Also included is an offical Neo Geo RGB/Scart lead.
Serial is in the 355 range and matches the box.

The SSVS is the the unfixed version, and was purchased by me directly from Neo-Geo.com
It is in new condition, there is a very small soft crease in the bottom left hand corner, the kind of thing that happens when you pick a snap lock case up from the bottom :( But this could be easily fixed.

Here are some pictures of the AES and the cart

view_photo.php

view_photo.php

view_photo.php

I also have a copy of ALL ABOUT SNK DVD 2 Disc set
This is in Japanese language and is Region 2. The thing thats cool about this is the last disc, there is hours of real neo geo game footage, hundreds of games are covered.
view_photo.php

I also have for sale a Japanese Sega Dreamcast Regulation 7. This is in PRISTINE condition. I bought it new. I have upgraded this with a universal mod chip.
This system is beautifull, the pictures do not do it justice. I will also include The Last Blade 2 Final Edition(Playmore)

view_photo.php

view_photo.php

ALSO, I have a modded US Saturn. Moddifed to play ALL regions and back-ups.

view_photo.php

Since I am new here, and would like to build a reputation, I would be willing to send you the items before you pay me, IF you have awesome feedback here or on Ebay.

Prices are as follows

Mega Neo $450.00 Shipped

SSVS $310.00 Shipped PRICE DROP

Regulation #7 + LB2 $400.00 Shipped

All About Snk DVD $90.00 Shipped

Saturn $120.00 Shipped

Will problably put some more stuff on soon.

WILL ALSO TAKE TRADE in Capcom Jamma Boards, and Mega Drive games, let me know what you have.

Last edited:

omnedon

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I've sold to this guy a couple of times. Class act all the way.

Quality hardware too. That R7 DC is shweeeet. It play US and JP originals without a boot disc. A DC fans dream.

No worries with this seller.