Looking for Bezel for Egret 2/Egret3 or Atomiswave cab and more!

Professor Plum

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I am looking for a Bezel for an Egret 2/Egret3 or Atomiswave cab. Also looking for Dodonpachi dai ou jou...

Willing to pay cash but I also have a TON of Candy Cab parts I could trade. Here is the list of some of the items I have for trade....

Egret2 control panel (2 player 14 button)
Blast City Control Panel (2 player 12 button)
Net City Control Panel (1 Player 4 button)
Capcom Impress Control Panel (2 player 12 button)
Blast City Power Supply
Blast City Control Panel Surround
Egret 29 parts (illuminated marquee, control panel, control panel surround (Blue))
AeroTable Control Panel surround and control panel
AeroTable coin door
Lots more....

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Are you open to selling any of those panels you have for trade? If so I'm interested in the blast city 2L12B

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Do you have an extra blast city IO board? the one attached to the side of the coin box...

Professor Plum

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Do you have an extra blast city IO board? the one attached to the side of the coin box...

I have almost 2 complete sets of blast city Harness'/all the wiring/I/o Boards and even one extra power supply. I also have two blast city control panel surrounds and 1player and 2player control panels in excellent condition.
I will take some pics of what I have soon. I also have one of the clear plexiglass marquees in excellent condition.

Are you open to selling any of those panels you have for trade? If so I'm interested in the blast city 2L12B

I am willing to sell stuff but I would rather trade for stuff I need. I am looking for Aerotable parts also.

Last edited:

Professor Plum

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Here are the pictures! Before everyone starts asking for prices I would rather TRADE for things I need. I will sell stuff but I can make much better deals if you have something I need in trade....
The dirty blast city control panel surround will clean up very nice with some elbow grease and magic eraser. I cleaned up the nice one you see and it looked very close to that one. There are a couple blast city i/o boards in there. One of them has close to the full harness with it. Some other cables I can't identify either are in there.

Things I want in trade:

Egret 3 Black shiny bezel (AWSD bezel will work, Egret 2 bezel also)
Aerotable and/or Aerotable parts
Vertical Shooters such as Gunbird2, Dragon Blaze, Cave PCBs 8-)...:drool_2:
Burn free Egret 2 tube..
Probably lots more I can't think of so make offers.

26798936.jpg

79765196.jpg

87859411.jpg

60104879.jpg

14665367.jpg

46241516.jpg

90719093.jpg

Forgot to add this pic of the plastic marquee. There are some light scratches but it looks really good overall. Also some very small cracks near where the screw wholes are but they are very minor.

marqueew.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am willing to sell stuff but I would rather trade for stuff I need. I am looking for Aerotable parts also.

Very nice parts. I don't seem to have anything you're interested in at the moment :scratch: but I'll see if I can find anything locally for trading fodder. thanks for the pics, good luck in finding what you seek.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Do you have A Sega New Astro City Jamma Harness with the jst connectors? I would be interested in purchasing if you have a working Jamma Harness