Looking for a mint US AES Mark of the Wolves cartridge

Galford EX

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to buy a U.S. Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves cartridge. Cartridge should be mint and complete. I would like to pay via Paypal and would prefer that you have good Ebay feedback with previous trades/sales references. Please email serious inquiries and prices to me at ccham.xbox@verizon.net.

Thanks,

Chris

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 95%
18   1   1
ORPHEUS:
MVS?
The title of the topic says AES, so I think he wants a bare NGH cart. Maybe he has a NM+ box, insert, and manual, but the only thing not in great condition is his cart and he wants to switch it for a better one.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
rhiohki:
ORPHEUS:
MVS?
The title of the topic says AES, so I think he wants a bare NGH cart. Maybe he has a NM+ box, insert, and manual, but the only thing not in great condition is his cart and he wants to switch it for a better one.
He states that he wants the cartridge complete. By that I would assume that he wants more than a bare cart.

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 95%
18   1   1
ResOGlas:
rhiohki:
ORPHEUS:
MVS?
He states that he wants the cartridge complete. By that I would assume that he wants more than a bare cart.
Yeah that would be true as well seeing as he said mint and complete. Well, I wish him luck in his endeavor nonetheless.

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
whats with this , every wanted thread is being spammed?if you dont have what he wants, dont post

btw, i am very sorry for spamming your thread

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 95%
18   1   1
abdul:
whats with this , every wanted thread is being spammed?if you dont have what he wants, dont post

btw, i am very sorry for spamming your thread
well that was hypocritical now wasn't it :D

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
yea, but ya got to do what yo got to do :cool:

this <a href="http://www.videogamedepot.com/shop/product.asp?pf_id=01D0010977111&" target="_blank">place </a> is very reputable

Galford EX

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the link abdul! I called up Video Game Depot, went over the condition and ordered today. Should have my US AES Mark of the Wolves next week. Woo-hoo!