LIKE NEW! Samurai Shodown 4, Last Blade, & Aero Fighters 2 for the Neo Geo CD System

ironish

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You are looking at the last of my Neo Geo Collection. Just a few CDs left (Click on a link or an image to see a larger picture):

I have examined each of the CD games I have. All are 100% scratch free (not even tiny scratches), and I always handled the CDs by their edges so they are fingerprint free as well. I have purchased all of them new and all have their original paperwork except Last Blade which is missing the spine card. The manuals and inserts are also in perfect LIKE NEW shape. The games were carefully stored away so there is no sunfading, excessive dust, etc. Here are the Neo Geo CD games:

Samurai Shodown 4 (Japanese) $35

Last Blade (Japanese) $30

Aero Fighters 2 (US) $25

All items have been sparingly played by an adult collector in a non-smoking household. These items have been tested and function perfectly. All photographs are of the ACTUAL items for sale. I give honest and clear assessments of the condition of all the things I sell so please feel confident you are going to get what was described here. Please also feel free to contact me if you have any questions; I am happy to answer them.

Prices do not include shipping. All orders will ship with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is recommended, but optional. Thanks for your time and let me know if you are interested!

ironish

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The links still seem to be working. Sometimes there's problems with the host, but the links work if you try later. Kiselgof is right, they are all totally mint.

MoriyaMinakata

Stakes Winner 2
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I wish I could buy just those spine cards...
I already have those games.

Good luck on the sales ironish.