KOF NW IN Austin TX!

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Shit... Looks like I'll have to head up there here soon.

Have you played it yet?

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Hmmm..........

:annoyed: Where should I start...

*Belive it or not the Joystix(Both in both Cabs) Suck Big time
*The configiration is like this: achbd (think neo-geo home joystick with extraboutton slightly lower than D)
*No card system on thisone
*Music: Zuxorzz(it is annoying that the music starts from the beguinning every round)
*Sprites: They look worse than ANY KOF(probably because of the better backgrounds)
*Heat Mode: When activated you do more damage, so try to do it when opp misses a move or something, Good adittion!
*-=GAMEPLAY=- : I cannot comment, The joysticks are BAD here so I still, really hope for the best, but so far I think that they have gone a couple of steps back :angry
* So Far: SNKPlaymore is disgracing the KOF series, Any KOF on the Neo>KOF NW :crying:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
vishema said:

*The configiration is like this: achbd (think neo-geo home joystick with extraboutton slightly lower than D)
*Music: Zuxorzz(it is annoying that the music starts from the beguinning every round)
*Sprites: They look worse than ANY KOF(probably because of the better backgrounds)
*Heat Mode: When activated you do more damage, so try to do it when opp misses a move or something, Good adittion!
*-=GAMEPLAY=- : I cannot comment, The joysticks are BAD here so I still, really hope for the best, but so far I think that they have gone a couple of steps back :angry
* So Far: SNKPlaymore is disgracing the KOF series, Any KOF on the Neo>KOF NW :crying:

Does just defense somehow ruin the flow?
I am so worried about that addition resulting in endless time outs.
Please lemme know.

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
vishema said:

I don't think any Arcade in the south will have the card system

daybona

Juz,
That means it should be at Chinatown Fair....

(Starts planning trip to NYC)