KOF 94 EURO manual

Keep Clear

The Ultimate 11
Can anyone check there manual if you have it and see if there is any space at the back to write moves? or any blank pages where you could write them? Please, that be good.

I have a game on the way with moves in the manual, I hope it's not marker pen because I heard you can get a rubber that rubs out pen.

I paid quite a lot, did not expect there to be writing it just said 'tatty' manual, box and I thought I would take the risk, the manual and box did not look that tatty in the picture....

Keep Clear

The Ultimate 11
Sure someone has this game :confused:

Just want to know is there any space to write anything, could be on the back page of the cover? Maybe... but like with aero fighters its got a picture there :)

I just hope the writings minor and not all over the place

Last edited:

Praise the Lard

Sieger's Squire
There is no notes page in the back of the KoF '94 english manual. I checked. You say you spent quite a lot on the game, how much did you spend?

Keep Clear

The Ultimate 11
£41 so around $70 - $80 don't know the currency, that's about the full price now a days isn't it?
considering it was stated tatty, box & manual, but I wouldn't mind if it didn't have writing in the manual. I will learn my lesson, not bid before asking.
Bit crafty it was not in the description I suppose.
Same thing with my baseball stars 2 dog tag paid $130 and was in horrible condition, not minor what it said.

I hope it's like blue ink or something because there is a pen you can buy Ink Eradicator in my town, but not sure if it will work.

And thanks for checking, is there much space in the manual at all for someone to write moves?

Last edited:

Keep Clear

The Ultimate 11
I guess when I receive the game and can't fix it, I will be looking for a spare manual, which is going to be fucking hard to find, if you do have one give me a price a reasonable one and I will consider it

Praise the Lard

Sieger's Squire
Sorry I don't have a spare manual for it, just the one I've got. You might be able to find one though if you put something up on Neo Wanted. IMO there isn't much room for writing but that wont stop a lot of people.

I'd say for the price you paid it's maybe ~$20 less than the going rate for an english version of the game. So if you're not happy just keep it up until a better one pops up at a fair price. You probably wouldn't have a tough time recouping the money if you didn't want to keep it.

Keep Clear

The Ultimate 11
Yeah thanks I will give that ago, message was meant for anyone looking at it really, but you never know, I know some people have spare manuals laying around.

I might get my money back hopefully, it's surprising what people pay for some items, but I'm to nice and would have to state the writing in the manual, seems unfair otherwise.

I will wait and see what it looks like, for all I know it could be in pencil he didn't really say, just it's helpful, well not helpful for the value :eek_2:
But maybe I can use these fighting moves to use, when I play it, don't see who would write in the notes section or anywhere in the manual, well now a days anyway..

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Should get an MVS man then you wouldn't care about wether the manual has been used for the purpose those notes pages were there for .. :)

£10 on MVS.

depending on the page the writing happened, you can replace it with a page from the neo geo cd version.