King of Fighters EX 2 : Howling Blood

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
Anyone else have this? I think its awesome!

Anyways, does anyone have an easy way to reach orochi master? i keep getting silver wolf :(

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I dont know who orochi master is but everytime Iplay the last guy is always a guy that looks similar to zero but I always have to beat him twice or something because the second time he has powers or something. To get to him, I never lose.

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
Orochi master is like a rank you get after you don't die or something. Im just trying to figure out how if there are ways to boost your ranks faster?

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
I have it. It's not playable with all the systems except DS lite gameplay-wise. I mean, you can't do the special powers because the game is too much precise. Don't get me wrong, I simply say that the gamplay is sooo much similar from the real KoF that the small systems make it unplayable in your hands. The action is too fast.

But the DS lite has greatly enhanced that playability. It's finally nice to make the DM and such.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
What makes the DS lite different? Did they finally make it so that you can remap buttons for GBA games?

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
To get a character to "Orochi Master", you simply keep playing the game through with that character. Then your rank is added cumulatively at the end of the game. If you keep that up, it won't take long to get your favorite characters to "Orochi Master."

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Tristesse said:
I have it. It's not playable with all the systems except DS lite gameplay-wise. I mean, you can't do the special powers because the game is too much precise.

I can do everything no problem on my Micro, the SP is a problem due to the layout since the pad and buttons are too close for me.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
There's some options you can tweak so that you have longer to input your moves (I forget the exact name). That makes it easier to pull off moves.

BTW there's a game-breaking bug against the AI if you ever wanna just beat the game without having any fun.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
DanAdamKOF said:
There's some options you can tweak so that you have longer to input your moves (I forget the exact name). That makes it easier to pull off moves.

BTW there's a game-breaking bug against the AI if you ever wanna just beat the game without having any fun.

I know but it's no fun that way, just wanna be able to pull off the moves.

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
EX2 is a great portable fighter.
I was always under the impression that Playmore farmed the development of this game out to some other company. However in the link posted above, the reviewer was saying the KOF 94 team worked on this game? Unless I misunderstood.

Can anybody shed any light on this?
I've always wondered if any actual SNK employees worked on this title.