Just got my Analogue Interactive Neo-Geo

Ukee

Geese's Thug
I just started playing it, dear god it is like having sex with video games. I made an unboxing video I will put up on youtube later. Right now I need more BUST A MOVE!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Hello Youtube!!!!

Make sure you say that.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Bust a Move? Play some damn Mark of the Wolves or something.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
I would but I still need to get the game. I do have last Blade 2 that I have been playing as well.
This thing is so much fun to play on. The feel, the smell, ohh such a treat.

theMot

10 Year Member
Wheres the unboxing vid? I love unboxing vids!!!

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Mine has just been released by customs, should have it Friday at the latest!!!!:drool_2::drool_2::drool_2:

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
What's the weight of the unit? How's the access to the motherboard?

Ukee

Geese's Thug
sorry iy was taking so long to put out the video, youtube eas being a real butt for me.

So here it is, my very VERY amateur unboxing, Enjoy.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
sorry iy was taking so long to put out the video, youtube eas being a real butt for me.
So here it is, my very VERY amateur unboxing, Enjoy.

crazy awesome, thanks for sharing

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Sweet! I've got one of the earlier non-slim walnut CMVS's. It's shocking for me to see only one port on the back of yours!

It's awesome. You won't regret getting one of these.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
I just started playing it, dear god it is like having sex with video games. I made an unboxing video I will put up on youtube later. Right now I need more BUST A MOVE!

I got a kick out of your excitement opening this thing up, if you don't mind, I posted link of your video in 2 other gaming sites, just make sure you're OK with it.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
Yeah dude, glad you enjoyed it. Send to your friends! Send it to your parents! They all will love it! I love playing on this thing so much. It is like someone here said "Emulation is soulless", it is completely true. After playing Neo Geo emulated for the past 5 years playing on a real machine makes it feel like I have never played Neo Geo before.

This video is the first of my personal Neo Geo experience that I am going to be documenting, I am going to review the CMVS and all the games I got/get for it. I will try to make them entertaining for others to watch but it is more of a hobby for me and to help me learn as much as I can about SNK and the the Neo Geo and it's software.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
I got Chris' first version of CMVS (non-slim), after seeing this, now I want another one along with the joysticks. Just like crazy collectors I'm looking at keeping the next one largely unopened/unused (my current unit is heavily used) as future backup. Really, your video helps promote AI, it's different than just viewing the pics from the site.

chrisg

n00b
Hey, nice video! I'm here cos I just put my order in for one. I'm ridiculously excited about it. I'd better calm down though - it's got to get to the UK. No doubt it'll be months before Her Majesty's customs men let me actually have it.. Will have to make do with my flimsy plastic consoles until then... :(

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
What a cool video and fun commentary! Seems like Christmas morning for you :lolz:

What a great start to your Neo Geo collection.

Enjoy! :buttrock:

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Ukee, in your unboxing vid you briefly mentioned that the controller stick nub was loose (ie freely rotates) but then you said it was just unscrewed. What was the final verdict after you had more time with the controller? I ask due to being on the verge of ordering a CMVS from AI myself.

theMot

10 Year Member
The joystick is awesome. It's very well built and matches the console perfectly, i think chris uses semitsu parts for the joystick/buttons. It's a really excellent product overall.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Congrats man! Those all wood consolized MVS units are beauts.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Wow, this has me really psyched about actually owning one of these. Maybe I'll be able to afford one soon enough - God knows I have more than enough carts to enjoy on it!

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
I see you look very happy really :)
Awesome system and best console forever .... ;)