Japanese Playstation 2/ GBA SP Package for sale/trade

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What I have (money or trade for items listed below welcomed).

Japanese Sony Playstation 2 SCPH-10000 "Mitoko"
Color: Standard Black
serial number: J1293598
original receipt: no
Condition: near mint - there was a scratch on the top of the system which has been covered up with a cool Ghost in the Shell Mitoko Kusanagi Decal. The PCMCIA Card slot in the back of the system is factory defective. This does not impede performance, just means you can't connect the PS2 to the optional Hard Drive that is available for it. One of the first PS2s ever released in Japan and it still loads faster than the newest JPN, US and EUR models (everyone knows that Japan's first run PS2s are the best built, period). Built to last.
Box: Yes - certain paragraphs on the back of the box were 'blacked' out before it was sent to me on launch to insure no 'difficulties' with importing it over (long story, but im sure you know already)
Instructions: Yes
extras: only the standard items that come with system
1 controller
1 A/V Cable
1 Power Cord
special note: cd with the DVD drivers to play movies not included (can't find >.<;;)
-upon request I can exchange the A/V Cable with an RF antenna connector instead-
------------------------------------------------

Gameboy Advance SP (NA)
Color: Cobalt
serial number: XU50153470 [7]
original receipt: yes, for sales/authentication purposes
Condition: Mint
Box: Yes
Instructions: Yes
extras: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (JPN)
flattened box, no instructions
Broken Sword - The Shadow of the Templars (NA)
no box, no instructions, has used sticker on back of cart
Golden Sun (NA)
no box, no instructions, has torn used sticker on back of cart
Official Nintendo GBA:SP Mini Carrying Case

---------------------------------------------
-ITEMS I AM LOOKING FOR-

1 Old Style NEO GEO 330 arcade stick (working, visual condition does not matter)
1 Old Style NEO GEO 330 arcade stick (working, visual condition does not matter)
1 New Style NEO GEO Pro arcade stick
King of Fighters '98 MVS loose cart (box is a plus)
King of Fighters 2002 MVS loose cart (box is a plus)
Samurai Showdown 2 MVS loose cart (box is a plus)
Samurai Showdown 3 MVS loose cart (box is a plus)
Rage of the Dragons MVS loose cart (box is a plus)
Mark of the Wolves MVS loose cart (box is a plus)
Senkogu 3 MVS loose cart (box is a plus)
Last Blade MVS loose cart (box is a plus)
Last Blade 2 MVS loose cart (box is a plus)
CASH MONEY ^(>.<)^ (to help pay for some of the equipment i am still missing)
Money Order will do as well @=('.' @)
obviously i accept trade/money mixes.

-special- Uberia MiniGun(prefered)/SuperGun with arcade powersupply, sound connected to video cable, RGB to S/Video converter and one of the games above nets both items and free shipping.

side note - ANY supergun that has NEO GEO controller ports is covered by special above

-will ship internationally, but buyer MUST pay for the extra cost of doing so unless traded items warrant otherwise (see 'special' for exception)

Thnx everyone ^-^ PM's and e-mail welcomed!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So there is no confusion, the JPN PS2, and the GBA SP are two separate items, however both can be attained together either by trade/money (which, in the end, would be less than what I would part with them separately) or by trade of a supergun. I just realized that the MVS board I have has controller ports on it, so I believe that I can override the superguns controller ports by simply connecting to the board directly with sticks. That being said, I am now prepared to accept ANY jamma compliant supergun in trade for both as long as it can be hooked up directly to a NTSC tv via A/V cord and has a power unit capable of powering a large, 1-slot MVS board with no problems. Also....it needs to come with at least one mvs cart, preferbly one from the list above, but I will take any cart from KoF or Samurai Shodown. Kit not recquired but box is a plus ~_-
Thnx!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
$150 + shipping will net both the Japanese Playstation 2 and the GBA SP w/ the games >.< Come on, guys, I need to buy some Neo stuff ^(>.<)^

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
>.>
<.<;;

$160.00 shipped within the continental U.S. Both the Japanese PS2 and the GBA SP w/ the games. >.<;; come on guys, someone must want this