It has arrived

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
You've got a good selection to start with! Gonna recommend SS2 and 3, and Crossed Swords 2. I also always recommend the Art of Fighting games, but those seem to be an acquired taste, once I can't get enough of. Also gonna second using an S-vid cable, if you're not using one already, the picture is -ridiculous- clean with it. I'm also a huge fan of having a tall beer for those load times. I don't even notice them, anymore. But then again, I also play The Last Blade 1 -and- 2 on my NGCD, and it's a toploader.

What kind of controller are you using with it? Is it a gamepad, or a stick? Because if you're not using a stick, I -really- think you need to put one of those at the top of your needs list to make this better. Especially for playing fighters. The pad is fine for brawlers, but I find it's not precise enough for fighters. Or I just suck using them.

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
I have played Super Sidekicks 3 and Street Hoop a lot on NeoCD and i think they are great games to play on this console.

You have many great games on NeoCd without long load times: Windjammers, SuperSidekicks 1 & 2, Street Hoop, Aero Fighters 2 & 3, Sengoku 1 & 2...

m8zing

New Challenger
I have a stick & the pad. I prefer a pad but it's just what I'm use to fir whatever reason I don't adjust well to different forms of controllers. I can't play a pc game that doesn't have a controller option & I fail terribly at arcade machine fighters even though I rock on a console