Is this fishy or what ?

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
Take a look at that, anyone in the right mind wont bid on something like that and btw it looks to be a conversion just for the lack of the manual.

FISHY AUCTION

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
He says he doesn't have a digital camera... that's inexcusable in this day and age.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I like his threat about ending the auction. :lolz:

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Xian Xi said:
I like his threat about ending the auction. :lolz:
Haha, seriously. If he could afford to pay the "fortune" for that cart, he could afford a digital camera. Or at least borrow one. WTF.

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
I can hardly believe 14 people have actually bid on this item.

And even so, he again threatened to close the auction when the bid did not go very high. He must have been so hoping to make hundreds off of this scam, and it just didn't work out. Poor guy.

daybona

Juz,
This is my final warning, if the bidding does not go up soon i am ending the auction!

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Comedy Gold.

joe_higashi19

Life is an Illusion, The Magic is Down My Pants.,
Hey Hey Now.

Maybe he is selling to get himself a proper Digi Cam.:rolleyes:

Anyhow i am hopein he cancels the auction.Atleast the winner of the 14 idiots wont get scammed.Although for bidding on this obviouse SCAM it might serve them right.

Wait did I say that outload "BAD JOE BAD"

LOL LATERZ___,
JOE:make_fac:

sven666

War Room Troll
beware, the following ebay users are all complete idiots!

towertoppler75( 4 )
angelo280464( 26)
bibliophile999( 306)
laxryan866( 66)
crosby.mesastate( 251)
laxryan866( 66)

TerryB

Crazed MVS Addict
:lolz: :lolz: :lolz: He's giving everyone a final warning now - Come on Guys he's serious!!!! He will end the auction early - Get those bids in NOW!!!:lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Princess-Isabel

Geese's Thug
funny thing is, he probably do not realize he cannot end auction early if it's less than 12 hours, so his threats are useless actually because he don't know any better.
auction went for $305 :rolleyes:

sven666

War Room Troll
lol.. ofcourse the seller turned out to be the resident retard on the shmups.com boards, why am i not surprised :lol:

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
sven666 said:
lol.. ofcourse the seller turned out to be the resident retard on the shmups.com boards, why am i not surprised :lol:

You know him ? So its not a complete scan, hes just retard and the potential buyers are all dumb fucks ..... im relieved now . :lol:

TobyD81

n00b
Dude, you can pick up a digital camera at the checkout lane at the grocery store. No picture, no bid!:angry:

sven666

War Room Troll
Neo Collector said:
You know him ? So its not a complete scan, hes just retard and the potential buyers are all dumb fucks ..... im relieved now . :lol:

im not vouching for him but i dont think hes a scammer, just a retard, if he says its an original he proboably believes it is, proboablity is still very high it isnt tho.

$300!!! :lolz:

*Richter*

Banned
Kinda fishy, indeed...

Maybe it´s true, maybe not... Who knows?

The buyer only can look into the cart to see if its a con or a original.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
sven666 said:
beware, the following ebay users are all complete idiots!

towertoppler75( 4 )
angelo280464( 26)
bibliophile999( 306)
laxryan866( 66)
crosby.mesastate( 251)
laxryan866( 66)

Hello. I AM Bibliophile999, and I am no idiot. I knew that that auction was a conversion when I bid, but my bid at the time was so low that even though I knew it was a conversion, it was a still great deal. (The conversion goes for like $150-200, and the bidding was no more $40-50.) You can't just assume that everyone who bid on it is an idiot.

tony starks

Starks is always out.
Bibliophile said:
Hello. I AM Bibliophile999, and I am no idiot. I knew that that auction was a conversion when I bid, but my bid at the time was so low that even though I knew it was a conversion, it was a still great deal. (The conversion goes for like $150-200, and the bidding was no more $40-50.) You can't just assume that everyone who bid on it is an idiot.

Dude you seem to be having a bad week, first Metal Slug now this. Give this guy a break people.

Starks out...