Is anyone doing No Shave November

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
hey guys what's going on anyone growing a beard in november because society says to?

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
hey guys what's going on anyone growing a beard in november because society says to?
How many members here do you think actually shave in the first place?

Sans your Chinese dwelling-self, of course...

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
I've "rocked" a "beard" for the past decade, mainly so I don't look like a 33 year old prematurely graying 17 year old.
Fuck charity!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I grew the finest beard last November but this year I uhhhh guess I just don't care to. I also had a beard this summer so I guess I'm all bearded out.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I can't and I'm 37. haven't shaved though, as last time I hacked away at it I made some bald spots that made me think I had ringworm or something until they started to grow back in a week and a half later.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
N(M)ovember is not about growing, its actually about finally shaving.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Do you have children, Karou?

Do you have... children?
nope,still trying to avoid it. being a renter with no education after highschool and also not being entirely sure about where I'll be in five years employment wise...well, no I don't. I have internet and a cat though plus a wife!

Aand nope as traumatic as my childhood was I wouldn't want to cause anything similar(pretty sure thats what you're getting at)?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Couldn't grow a beard even if I wanted to, the native genes won't allow it.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I always have a beard, and then in November some of the same people I see all year long ask me if I'm growing it for No-Shave. Yeeaaahh....

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
No, I'm not participating in this.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Hah, Lenn just loves neck beards. It's like Zenn. Just gets him in the mood to go to EVO and kick ass with his fight stick. XD

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I've been growing a beard out for about 2 months now…gonna see how long until the boss gets pissed…

Wife loves it BTW...

lastcallhall

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Fuck hipster culture. I specifically go out of my way to shave all throughout November.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate

Yeah, your missus! :lolz::lolz:

Whatever you do, be careful when pulling away from going down on her. It'll end up sounding like Velcro pulling apart!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Nope. Gotta have that baby face sheen for work. And I don't believe in beards anyway. Beards are for hipsters, indie rockers, and brew meisters, and I am neither of those.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Nope. Gotta have that baby face sheen for work. And I don't believe in beards anyway. Beards are for hipsters, indie rockers, and brew meisters, and I am neither of those.

You mentioned 3 types of people, but wrote "I am neither of those"? Grow a beard to hide your shame, or as your penance. :shame: