Irem M92 EPROM stickers............

John_Smith

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Although this is not much of a technically oriented question, I figured this was still the best place for it.

I've been gathering a small collection of Irem M92 PCB's and wanted to pretty up my Japanese 'In The Hunt' and 'GeoStorm' boards by replacing damaged and missing EPROM window stickers on the ROM boards. Yeah I know it sounds really anal, but I've only got bits of insolation tape over em at the moment and well...ya see.........a good lookin' PCB is a lot like a good lookin' woman, all the perfect things in their optimum place is really the only way to go :cool:

What I want to know, is there anyone on these boards that has either of these PCB's with the EPROM stickers intact? If so a decent digicam pic would be very much appreciated!! ;)

Thanks for any input in advance guys!! :D

Reznor007

Host for Orochi
If you can't find any pics you might look at the MAME ROM file names. They are usually named accortding to their label and reference designator.

John_Smith

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Reznor007 said:
If you can't find any pics you might look at the MAME ROM file names. They are usually named accortding to their label and reference designator.

Now that's a great suggestion, thanks for that Reznor007. I've checked the Mame sets and they do line up nicely. :buttrock: