IBARA PCB, EGRET 3 parts, Egret 29 Parts, CPS2, Naomi + more

Professor Plum

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Selling stuff to pay for my arcade addiction! Buy my stuff so I can buy more stuff. :smirk:
Pictures at the bottom! If you need a better picture of something just ask!

WANTED Dodonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou PCB

***Just added***IBARA PCB! Great condition works perfect. $325 shipped in USA (comes with copied art - move strip and marquee)
1. Atomiswave Guilty Gear Isuka FULL KIT $100 shipped in USA (has hologram on cart. Not a boot!)
2. Marvel VS Capcom 2 + Naomi 1 Mobo $185 shipped in USA
3. Capcom I/o $115 shipped in USA
4. Viper Phase 1 Cart (I have 2 of these. One is USA and the other Japanese. Let me know which you want) $75 shipped in USA
SOLD 5. CPS1 Mega Man The Power Battle $75 shipped in USA
SOLD 6. CPS2 Yellow Japanese 19XX board works with Japanese and USA cps2 mobos (battery changed last year) SOLD
7. CPS2 GREEN Super Puzzle Fighter2 $110 Shipped
8. Tekken 2 "Version B" $50 shipped
9. Tekken 4 tested working full computer with I/o VERY HEAVY to ship (not sure price make offer)

SOLD 10. Egret 3 CONVERSION KIT $335 shipped in USA (This is NOT a reproduction kit!)
This is a top notch complete Egret 3 kit to convert your Atomiswave SD or Egret2 Candy Cab into an Egret 3.
Here is the complete list of what is included:
Unused Egret 3 side art still in plastic MINT (there is some very small packing material pieces on top of the plastic in the picture. The actual unused side art is MINT condition)
Unused Egret 3 Coin sticker
Unused Egret 3 illuminated Panel (never installed and in perfect condition)
Unused Egret 3 Instruction space card still in plastic (there is a torn sticker on the plastic. This does NOT effect the instruction card as the torn sticker is only on the plastic covering)
Used but great condition 1 player Egret 3 Control panel with all Sanwa Parts (joystick and buttons)

11. Egret 29 parts $190 shipped in USA
Egret 29 - Blue Control panel surround with a few very light cigarette burns
Egret 29 - 2 player 8 button Control button in average condition (note the scratch below the second player joystick.
Egret 29 - illuminated panel
Everything is used but in average+ condition. These parts are very hard to find.
Candy cab arcade parts for your Egret 29

img8931i.jpg

downsized1116012045.jpg

sfpz2x.jpg

egret34.jpg

egret32.jpg

egret291.jpg

Last edited:

Professor Plum

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Lots of interest but nobody committing to buying anything. These don't come up for sale very often.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
if anyone is on the fence about the E3 stuff due to the CP - I have a 2-player CP (6 button each) stock CP for sale as well.

Also, ProfPlumb is a great member to deal with. Good luck with your sale!

Basty

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm interested in the egret 3 conversion kit.

how much is the shipping to germany?

Last edited: