I went to Graceland for Spring break!!!

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
I totally did. No lies. I'm not really an Elvis fan but it was pretty cool to see his house and all his gold records and some costumes. I wore an elvis shirt and visor and a fanny pack the whole time to look cool.

The actual Graceland house is pretty small - there were 2 planes of his you could go through too. They had about 5 of his cars on display which were really cool.

I also saw the Lorraine (spelling?) Hotel where MLK Jr. got assassinated. That was really cool because that half of the hotel is still there (where he got shot) and the other half is the Civil Rights Museum which was actually pretty badass.

Across the street there was more museum parts and you could see the bathroom (recreated) that James Earl Ray shot MLK out of. His rifle and the bullet and his shorts are there too.

History fans should definitely check it out.

I ate some fried chicken.

We went to Sun Studios which was pretty cool - we did the tour. Learned a little bit about the company - not very much about the musicians that recorded there though.

We only stayed in Memphis like a full day - got there last Wed night and left on Fri afternoon. It was a cool place.

Oh, ya, I had a fried PB and banana sandwich at a restaurant at Graceland and it was pretty nasty - they cook them on the same thing they cook the hamburgers.

Yeah.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
I live about an hour away and have only been to Graceland one time. I was around 5 years old at the time. That was 22 years ago. Gah!