I have been up now for about 30 hours and my last nights sleep lasted 2 hours.

Lovergoat

, KING of GOATs, Greatest of all time...
It's all a bit weird and annoying. Light seems to get burned into my retina more easily and the effect seems to last longer. My heart keeps skipping beats intermittently too, every time it does I get this weird rush for a second around my body slightly after the skipped beat.

Nothing spectacular though like hallucinations or owt. Also nothing as exciting as getting to sleep :mad:

Whatever is keeping me awake has gotta give up soon though and sleep will overcome insomnia as it inevitable always does.

Any other insomniacs got anything to say? And I don't mean pussies who feel a bit groggy after getting "only" six or so hours sleep. That's called being a lazy teenager.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I hate that burning feeling in the eyes from lack of sleep. Even worse is when you've gone so long you lose any urge to eat. At that point I tend to resort to chain smoking.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
you usually just feel like you're whiteying and stuff by 9am , stomach in knots etc.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
im no insomniac, but taking speed produces the same delightful after effects.

thankfully, i havent been stupid enough to do so for about 9 years now.

Electric Cake

Kula's Candy
WOW! thats not healthy at all.
Maybe you can use some tips of a sleep expert:)
1. Dont use electronics for a while (TV, computer and sorts)
2. Afcourse drink less coffee
3. Dont eat before bedtime
4. Things that you must do, finish them immediatley (stress)
5. Take it easy:D

Marek

Banned
Melatonin, 5-methoxy-N-acetyltryptamine, is a hormone found in all living creatures from algae[1] to humans, at levels that vary in a daily cycle. It plays a role in the regulation of the circadian rhythm of several biological functions.[2] Many biological effects of melatonin are produced through activation of melatonin receptors,[3] while others are due to its role as a pervasive and extremely powerful antioxidant[4] with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA.[5]

Products containing either or both of isolated or synthesized melatonin have been available as a health supplement in the United States since 1993,[6] and met with good consumer acceptance and enthusiasm.[7] However, over-the-counter sales remain illegal in many other countries including some members of the European Union and New Zealand,[8] and the U.S. Postal Service lists melatonin among items prohibited by Germany.[9]

That stuff will straighten out your natural sleep patterns. We can buy it at every drug store in the US. I have never personally used it, but many people I know and whose opinions I respect report that it helps quite a bit.

Shingo Hibiki

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I just went through this as well. I get struck with a bout of insomnia every once in a while. I was pretty much up for two days with a two hour nap somewhere in the middle. I felt dead tired with my eyes open, but then felt wide awake with them closed. I very rarely have anything with caffeine in it, so a couple cups of coffee and a little soda is enough to give me enough energy to get through work.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
here's what my doctor told me to do:

1. jerk off 7 times
2. take 43 hits of acid
3. spin around three times
4. hit the floor

either you will end up in some kind of hippy orgy, or you'll get a good night's sleep.