How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Makismo said:
Idiot! I only spend my time with the rich and powerful now. :angry: Why should I bother with poor fools who will never amount to anything? :annoyed:

:rolleyes:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
It doesn't hurt me.

do you want to feel how it feels

do you want to know, know that it doesn't hurt me

do you want to hear about the deal that I'm making

Mak........

it's you and me.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Lagduf said:
I'd prefer you were hit by a truck.

Lock this thread plz + move to greatest thread of all time forum

Lashujin said:

Shut up. Nobody listen to them. They don't know what they're talking about. Last time Mak left, he didn't post for six whole months... but he came back. So let's keep hoping. In the meantime, I am getting PMs from him all the time about his day and they're awesome- but because of peoples' conduct, he won't let me post them :shame:

Ah well, at least I'm not cut off. Maybe other deserving people wouldn't be either ;)

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Turrican_Man said:
Shut up. Nobody listen to them. They don't know what they're talking about. Last time Mak left, he didn't post for six whole months... but he came back. So let's keep hoping. In the meantime, I am getting PMs from him all the time about his day and they're awesome- but because of peoples' conduct, he won't let me post them :shame:

Ah well, at least I'm not cut off. Maybe other deserving people wouldn't be either ;)
thank you, but this is one person who prefers to remain 'undeserving.'

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
but because of peoples' conduct, he won't let me post them

But now there's nowhere to hide

since Mak pushed my love aside

I'm not in my head

hopelessly devoted to you

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
fwowsi.gif
fwowsi.gif
fwowsi.gif

fwowsi.gif
fwowsi.gif
fwowsi.gif

This is one pissed off woman who was stood up by Mak, "Makismo where are you" "Come out out where ever you are Hahahahahahahahahahaha!". :D :D

Last edited:

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
Someone should turn this into a novel. Considering the current circumstances, we can make up the ending.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
ViewtifulZFO said:
Someone should turn this into a novel. Considering the current circumstances, we can make up the ending.

Someone should punch you in the eye, get the fuck out of this thread, you don't deserve it.

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
iamyagami22 said:
Someone should punch you in the eye, get the fuck out of this thread, you don't deserve it.

Just because I brought up one controversial issue that's been done to death (which I didn't realize at the time) does NOT make me deserving of physical abuse.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
ViewtifulZFO said:
Just because I brought up one controversial issue that's been done to death (which I didn't realize at the time) does NOT make me deserving of physical abuse.

Just go.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
ViewtifulZFO said:

There's only one thing you can do now to redeem yourself and that's to write children's books about peace.

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
Abasuto said:
There's only one thing you can do now to redeem yourself and that's to write children's books about peace.

I bet I could do it, though my drawing skills aren't up to par.

"Makismo and Poontang: Bitter Enemies"

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
I'VE DONE IT! HE'S LETTING ME POST MAK MADNESS AGAIN!

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum, I have gotten him to allow me to post his words again. I truly deserve a custom rank, "Mak Madness Messiah". Indeed, I have saved this thread. So feast your eyes, and prepare yourselves for a lot of catching up.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
W000T! HE'S LETTING ME POST MAK MADNESS AGAIN!

Nov. 29th, 2005:

MHojoMoko: Hello
LASNER OWNZ J00: Hi. How's it going?
MHojoMoko: Sorry dude...there will be no petition to get me to post again.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Why do you say that?
MHojoMoko: I don't want to be bothered with stuff like that.
MHojoMoko: I don't want to be hounded by people.
MHojoMoko: Anyway, if you must know - that girl who gave me her phone number is a loon.
MHojoMoko: I am not going to have anything to do with her.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Well, even if she's a loon you could still hit it.
MHojoMoko: I called up a different girl instead and talked to her.
MHojoMoko: I will not hit it if she won't call me back.
MHojoMoko: She also had some idiot boy bodyguards.
MHojoMoko: I am not going to mess with that chick.
MHojoMoko: I decided to talk to another girl instead.
MHojoMoko: She was happy to talk to me...I think.
MHojoMoko: We had a long conversation about stuff.
MHojoMoko: Too bad she lives in another state.
MHojoMoko: She used to go to school with me.
MHojoMoko: She is supposed to call me tonight.
MHojoMoko: I doubt she will though.
MHojoMoko: I don't believe what women tell me.
MHojoMoko: By the way, you can't post this.
MHojoMoko: She knows about the thread.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Wow, did you tell her about it?
MHojoMoko: I mentioned it to her once and she found it.
LASNER OWNZ J00: That's amazing.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Where does she live?
MHojoMoko: Yeah...
MHojoMoko: Up north somewhere.
MHojoMoko: I hope that she has forgotten about it by now but I am not taking any chances.
MHojoMoko: At least I will have someone to talk to.
MHojoMoko: That is better than nothing.
MHojoMoko: For all I know, she has been reading it this whole time.
MHojoMoko: That would really suck.
MHojoMoko: I bet she hasn't because she actually talked to me on the phone.
MHojoMoko: If she had been reading the latest entries...I bet she would have cussed me out for trashing women in general.
MHojoMoko: She might talk to me on AIM tonight but I doubt it.
MHojoMoko: We will see what happens.
MHojoMoko: I am too tired to care though.
LASNER OWNZ J00: But you'll never get anything from her if she doesn't live near you.
MHojoMoko: I know.
MHojoMoko: That is the way it is.
MHojoMoko: I personally don't think that I will ever get laid or have a girlfriend at this point.
LASNER OWNZ J00: You can't give up.
MHojoMoko: I really can't believe it to tell you the truth.
MHojoMoko: I have a new approach...
MHojoMoko: The "I don't give a fuck about anyone" approach.
MHojoMoko: It may bring me more luck.
MHojoMoko: I am not even going to try to get laid.
MHojoMoko: I am going to say whatever I want to say at this point.
MHojoMoko: To hell with the chicks feelings.
MHojoMoko: If she pisses me off...then I will tell her to go fuck herself.
MHojoMoko: Using those exact words.
MHojoMoko: I am not even going to be nice either.
MHojoMoko: That is my new method.
MHojoMoko: I am also going to move a lot quicker.
MHojoMoko: I also don't trust anyone who happens to have a pussy.
MHojoMoko: Chicks are the enemy.
MHojoMoko: That is my new method.
MHojoMoko: How does that grab you?
MHojoMoko: Anyway, no posting this.
MHojoMoko: That thread can burn.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I think it might help you, but I am not sure.
MHojoMoko: I never needed it to begin with.
MHojoMoko: It is the only thing that I haven't tried.
MHojoMoko: I have seen people win with it.
MHojoMoko: I guess that is all for now.
MHojoMoko: TTYL
MHojoMoko: I might be on later.
MHojoMoko: ;-)
MHojoMoko: Bye Bye
LASNER OWNZ J00: Bye
MHojoMoko signed off at 5:27:27 PM.

===========================
Nov. 30th, 2005:

LASNER OWNZ J00: Hey. How's it going?
MHojoMoko: Hi
MHojoMoko: I am downloading for the rest of the night so I might beaway from the machine
MHojoMoko: I have a real lunch date tomorrow.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Really? How did that come about?
MHojoMoko: My old clay partner.
MHojoMoko: The one who I thought didn't want me.
MHojoMoko: I just asked her out point blank.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Wow, and she accepted?
MHojoMoko: I guess so.
MHojoMoko: I see her tomorrow at 11.
MHojoMoko: I have her phone number too.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Definitely let me know how that goes. I hope it works out for you. Are you still planning on employing the "I don't give a fuck" strategy?
LASNER OWNZ J00: Considering she accepted you, it might not be a good idea.
MHojoMoko: Pretty much.
MHojoMoko: I will still be nice though.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Well, that's good.
MHojoMoko: Hell, some random chick gave me her lighter.
MHojoMoko: That was kind of funny.
LASNER OWNZ J00: That's nice.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Did you ask her for her number?
MHojoMoko: Yep
LASNER OWNZ J00: Did you get it?
MHojoMoko: Not in front of her boyfriend I won't.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Oh, haha.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Oh well.
MHojoMoko: yep
MHojoMoko: Again, no posting.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Well, I have to run but nice chatting with you. I'd definitely like to know how it goes for you tomorrow. Good luck.
MHojoMoko: If I do win, I might post the ending.
MHojoMoko: Bye for now.
MHojoMoko: :-)
LASNER OWNZ J00: That would be good. You should let them all know how wrong they were.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Bye :-)

==================
Dec. 20th, 2005:

LASNER OWNZ J00: You there Mak?
MHojoMoko: Yes
MHojoMoko: My computer just crashed.
LASNER OWNZ J00: If it's not too much trouble I'd like to know how you're doing.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Oh, I see.
MHojoMoko: I tried to play a game while running the Steam network.
MHojoMoko: I gave some girls my bowls that I made in pottery class.
LASNER OWNZ J00: How did that go?
MHojoMoko: Nothing happened.
MHojoMoko: They thanked me and that was it.
MHojoMoko: One girl from Laguna beach is going to send me something.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I wonder whether it worked to your advantage. On one hand, it looks nice, but on the other it could make you look desperate.
MHojoMoko: She even used EMS shipping too which is $30.
LASNER OWNZ J00: That's nice of her.
MHojoMoko: I know but I really don't care that much.
MHojoMoko: I called her up on the phone today and she is getting her nails done.
LASNER OWNZ J00: The thread is so cold and empty now. Sometimes I lament it in my dreams. I know I'm not alone.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I'm glad I can still talk to you though.
MHojoMoko: Ph?
MHojoMoko: Oh?
MHojoMoko: That thread was the bane of my existence.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Yeah, I love that thread so much, but it's nothing without you.
MHojoMoko: All I got in the end was people making fun of me.
MHojoMoko: It will stay nothing because of the many idiots who attacked me.
MHojoMoko: They seem to get a kick out of attacking people when they are down.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I know a lot of them are assholes, but a bunch of them appreciated you a lot and tried to help you. But yeah, I can understand. But I know a lot of people wish you would post again. But those idiots who pushed you over the edge deserve to suffer without your posts for a while.
MHojoMoko: I will tell those who care but I don't want to be attacked again.
LASNER OWNZ J00: If you are attacked and it doesn't affect you, it will mean you are stronger than them.
LASNER OWNZ J00: But if them attacking you can get under your skin or alter your decisions to post, don't they win?
MHojoMoko: Sorry but I am not.
MHojoMoko: Yes they do.
MHojoMoko: They can win too.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Imagine the satisfaction they feel... "We ran Mak off, we pwned him too hard, what a wimp! Hahaha"
MHojoMoko: I just don't care.
LASNER OWNZ J00: That's probably what they're thinking.
LASNER OWNZ J00: And some of them are saying it.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I don't think you should let them win,
MHojoMoko: They can say it too.
MHojoMoko: I want them to win.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Why?
MHojoMoko: Because I don't give a shit anymore.
MHojoMoko: I am going to leave the board as soon as possible.
MHojoMoko: I have a deal to do with Chris Ray and then I am gone.
LASNER OWNZ J00: If you really didn't give a shit about them then wouldn't you keep posting and ignore them?
MHojoMoko: I wish he would email me back about my stuff.
MHojoMoko: I won't ignore them any longer.
MHojoMoko: I am tired of them and the board.
MHojoMoko: They even trashed my collection.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I will be really sad if you leave. You're the most important person on the forums.
MHojoMoko: Thanks but it is time for me to move on.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Do you realize that that thread is the most viewed and most replied to thread in the entire history of the site?
LASNER OWNZ J00: No thread can match it.
MHojoMoko: I know.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I really think it's amazing.
MHojoMoko: But all good things must come to an end.
MHojoMoko: It could have been a lot better to.
LASNER OWNZ J00: People get cynical and say that, but all good things don't have to end, for a long, long time.
MHojoMoko: This one does.
LASNER OWNZ J00: The truth is, as long as you are alive that thread can live and be as good as ever, because your life is so interesting.
MHojoMoko: I talked to the girl and she wants me to call her back.
LASNER OWNZ J00: That's good.
MHojoMoko: I have to go now...
LASNER OWNZ J00: Man...... it just makes me so sad. Since you don't care about the thread anymore, and don't care if "they win" (even though it wouldn't make them win), would it be okay if I at least posted our AIM conversations and stuff? At least then they know you don't care enough to keep posting, but it doesn't cost you anything to let me post the stuff, does it?
MHojoMoko: Fine
LASNER OWNZ J00: Okay, thanks. Bye and good luck with calling the girl back.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Talk to you later, bye
======================

W0000000000000000T!!! TEH LEGEND WILL NEVAR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock: :D :buttrock:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
AND HERE ARE THE PMS!

Here are the PMs:

=====================

11-28-2005, 02:18 PM:

A girl came to me today...
Hello, strange thing happened today. A girl came up to me and asked me for my lighter. I gave her my lighter and then she told me her life story out of the blue about why her life sucks. I thought this was great and asked her to be my coffee buddy. I think that this might be promising. Don't post this on the forum but she has just broken up with her boyfriend and she needs someone to help her out. I hope that I can be that guy. Until later...

James

=====================

My Reply:

Sounds great. Please keep me updated. I wish you would allow this to be posted because there are many other guys who would really care about receiving this information, and it's no trouble for me to post it for you so you don't have to bother with it. But if you don't want me to post it I respect your wishes. Thanks and good luck with it.

=====================

His Reply:

11-28-2005, 07:30 PM:

Re: A girl came to me today...
I thought I would also like to mention that I have her name and phone number. I just saw her today so I won't call her yet. I will call her tomorrow and see if she wants to have coffee on Wednesday. I will move from there. She told me that she HATES her old boyfriend and she even saw him. Funny thing is, I used to go to school with him. I don't remember him though. She studies psychology and is seeing a shrink. I have seen my fair share of those. She isn't bad looking either and is from New York. We had a nice little conversation before she had to go off to see her shrink at 11 AM. I am glad that I ran into her.

The reason that I am not posting this is because the others will trash me anyways - especially if it doesn't work out. I have decided not to hang out with the stoner gang. It was fun while it lasted (kind of) but they turned out to be drug dealers and i don't want to go to jail with them if they get caught. I have a new buddy - this guy is pretty cool and he has problems like I do. I can hang out with him. If I get this chick (who is about as negative as I am) - I will be in great shape. However, this can't be posted because I said that I wouldn't post in that thread anymore and I aim to keep it that way. Those people lost the rights to hear about my life when they kept making fun of me and calling me "crazy" and that I needed professional help. All I really need is love, TLC, and someone who understands me. That is all for now.

Best Regards,

James

======================

12-01-2005, 05:48 PM:

Date with girl went well today...
Hello, I had a lunch date with a girl today and it went well. I even got her to give me a hug which was nice. She wants me to give her one of my bowls that I made in ceramics class. I am going to give her my best one, naturally. I think that this girl has some promise but we will see what happens. Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,

James

======================

12-10-2005, 07:57 PM:

Re: The girl got her bowl today...
Hello, the girl got her bowl today (I mailed it to her hometown) and she said that she thought it was the most beautiful bowl ever. I think that might be an overstatement (but not by much) but it proves that she really likes it. She also informed me that she keeps it on the table next to her bed. I bet she showed all her family and friends the bowl. I also included a picture of myself with a kangaroo inside the bowl. She thought the picture was really funny. She wants me to give her my address so she can send me a gift as well.

As far as Starbucks goes, I talked to a girl there tonight and I told her that I had just finished with my pottery class. She told me that she wanted one of my bowls. So, I drove home and gave her one of them. She was very impressed with it to say the least. She told me that I could make a lot of money making bowls. She also informed me that it was much better than what she expected me to give her. I only give my best away you know.

I try to please all possible girlfriends you know. It kind of made me feel good knowing that I made someone happy from something that I made. However, my old clay partner (the first girl that I talked about in this PM) is going to meet a guy and they are going to go surfing together soon. I had to make a good impression on her because I want her to remember me when she goes back to school. I just graduated from college so I won't be able to see her there again. That is why I had to make a lasting impression on her. Even if it doesn't work, at least I tried hard and learned some things. To tell you the truth...I may be slightly in love with this girl but I don't know if she shares the same feelings with me or not. She did call me up on my birthday and wished me a happy birthday which is a good thing IMHO. What do you think of these recent events? Again, no posting this - those idiots on the forums don't get the right to hear any of this.

Best Regards,

James

========================

My Reply:

Sounds awesome man. When the girl comes back to school, it doesn't mean you can't see her outside of school even if you're not there unless you move. Are you moving away from the campus? Keep me updated, thanks!

-Turrican_Man

=======================

His Reply:

12-13-2005, 05:52 AM:

[Hello, I live at my home near the campus. I have never actually lived on campus. I actually got a message from the girl. She told me in an email that she uses the bowl for her jewelery. She also told me that her family keeps on talking about how pretty it is. She informed me that she is going to send me a present and that I should watch my mail. I didn't respond to her message yet. I am going out of town with my mother to Houston. That will give me something to talk about with the girl. I am starting to think that she might be into me. I do have two more bowls that I could give but that has been done already. If we start dating, I might give her my sapphire bowl which really is my best. Anyway, nice talking to you.

Best Regards,

James

==================

.............................I hope you all appreciate this! I know you do! I've SAVED THE THREAD...... AGAIN!!!!! :eek: :buttrock: :D

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
LASNER OWNZ J00: Man...... it just makes me so sad. Since you don't care about the thread anymore, and don't care if "they win" (even though it wouldn't make them win), would it be okay if I at least posted our AIM conversations and stuff? At least then they know you don't care enough to keep posting, but it doesn't cost you anything to let me post the stuff, does it?

:D :D :D

Makismo said:
Hello, the girl got her bowl today (I mailed it to her hometown) and she said that she thought it was the most beautiful bowl ever. I think that might be an overstatement (but not by much)

:buttrock:

Makismo said:
To tell you the truth...I may be slightly in love with this girl but I don't know if she shares the same feelings with me or not.

Mak in love... *sigh*... It sounds sooo romantic. :emb:

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
MHojoMoko: That thread was the bane of my existence.
MHojoMoko: All I got in the end was people making fun of me.
MHojoMoko: It will stay nothing because of the many idiots who attacked me.
MHojoMoko: They seem to get a kick out of attacking people when they are down.

Is Mak actually worried that we know he's a virgin and 28 years old and now thinking this is going to ruin his image -- after he is the one that initially started this thread?

That's akin to Hitler leaving a large tip at Denny's because he doesn't want people to think he's a bad guy.

Too little too late my man.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
WTF you smoking?

Turrican_Man said:
Again, no posting this - those idiots on the forums don't get the right to hear any of this.

Best Regards,

James

========================

My Reply:

Sounds awesome man. When the girl comes back to school, it doesn't mean you can't see her outside of school even if you're not there unless you move. Are you moving away from the campus? Keep me updated, thanks!

-Turrican_Man

=======================

His Reply:

12-13-2005, 05:52 AM:

[Hello, I live at my home near the campus. I have never actually lived on campus. I actually got a message from the girl. She told me in an email that she uses the bowl for her jewelery. She also told me that her family keeps on talking about how pretty it is. She informed me that she is going to send me a present and that I should watch my mail. I didn't respond to her message yet. I am going out of town with my mother to Houston. That will give me something to talk about with the girl. I am starting to think that she might be into me. I do have two more bowls that I could give but that has been done already. If we start dating, I might give her my sapphire bowl which really is my best. Anyway, nice talking to you.

Best Regards,

James

==================

.............................I hope you all appreciate this! I know you do! I've SAVED THE THREAD...... AGAIN!!!!! :eek: :buttrock: :D

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Neo Mike said:
Is Mak actually worried that we know he's a virgin and 28 years old and now thinking this is going to ruin his image -- after he is the one that initially started this thread?

That's akin to Hitler leaving a large tip at Denny's because he doesn't want people to think he's a bad guy.

Too little too late my man.

Come on man, let off. I worked hard to get the privelege of posting his stuff again. Don't make him change his mind and spoil it for everyone else.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
wizkid007 said:
WTF you smoking?

Look very carefully:

Man...... it just makes me so sad. Since you don't care about the thread anymore, and don't care if "they win" (even though it wouldn't make them win), would it be okay if I at least posted our AIM conversations and stuff? At least then they know you don't care enough to keep posting, but it doesn't cost you anything to let me post the stuff, does it?

I think I'm covered ;)

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
I mean, he said I couldn't post in every single correspondence we had since he left, but he rescinded all of that when he replied "Fine" to me asking to post "AIM conversations" with the qualifier "and stuff".

See, I'm on the up-and-up. I honor my word.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
Look very carefully:

I think I'm covered ;)

He said you could in the beginning of the post. He posted that you couldnt near the end. The end takes presidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.