High quality Japanese AES convert inserts, stickers and manual

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
As the title says, I'm looking for high quality Japanese AES inserts, stickers and possibly manuals for my conversions.
So far I bought a few off ebay, but the quality was always poor. The only decent one had random Japanese text, so it was pointless.

I'm quite picky, so the paper tickness an type should be like the real deal. Same goes for the art, no distorted/strenched images or even worst pixelated. The text in Japanese has to make sense and be consistent with the game.
I'm obviously willing to pay well for my requests.

If someone wants to trade inserts I do have an high quality Japanese Tecmo World Soccer insert available.

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Interested in buying also a pdf (or other format) if available. Will take care of the printing by my self.

thrall

bhrall,
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i know this guy in spain he can make you some there PERFECT! and not expensive.....his name is Walter Sichi...see if i can find his email for you

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Conversions don't exist for any of those games except obviously the unreleased game which is described as such. Don't shoot your mouth off when you if you don't know the facts.

Your saying its impossible to make a SSV Special and Metal Slug 5 Conversion?

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Your saying its impossible to make a SSV Special and Metal Slug 5 Conversion?

It is probably possible but makes no financial sense, but nobody does it and there are none in circulation. What the hell would be used as a sac cart for such games?