help me save a neo cab (help with wireing)

discgolfer72

Crossed Swords Squire
ok i have abused and mamed a few arcade cabs in the past few years including a neo 4 slot
now i want to save one

i just picked these up today
DSC03287.jpg

i had also picked up a neo 1 slot board mv1ft i think it is off the top of my head
DSC03292.jpg

i need to know what its going to take and a little walk thrue on how to hook everything up

bolth of the cabs i picked up had no monitor or powersuply but i have this 19 inch monitor in my ataxx game that i cant for the life of me fix(monitor works fine but trackballs are not working)
DSC03297.jpg

DSC03298.jpg

and i have this known working ps from another cab (actually came from the cab i got the 1 slot board from)

DSC03299.jpg

now how do i need to go about hooking this stuff up into this

DSC03293.jpg

DSC03294.jpg

DSC03295.jpg

any help would be greatand the neo god will thank you for allowing me to actually save a machine instead of maming one lol

Last edited:

discgolfer72

Crossed Swords Squire
well i guess i should clarfiy my problem
the machine is already wired up but i have the ps in the pics abovae and it loooks like the machine originaly had a ps with the pc style plug in on it

i have read the manual for the hookups for the jamma board itself but i need help connecting the outlet power to the powersuply

my ps has 2 termnials that say 115v
a fng termnial
and then the standard +5+12 ground and so on for the jamma board itself

do i just cut off the pc style plug and then hook the wires inside to the 115v
and if so what wire is ground and where does the ground hook to (i would assume it would not go to the one that the neo board is grounded at)
and y is there 2 115 v termnials on the ps

discgolfer72

Crossed Swords Squire
hahahahaha i have brought it back from the dead

DSC03303.jpg

DSC03304.jpg

little clean up to do (lol as u can see my dad is already ahead of me on that lol)
and i need to adjust the monitor a bit but hey
for
80$ and a days worth of work you cant beat that
(50$ for the cab and 10$ a cart)