Have real doll, will travel

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/853606-man-leaves-wife-at-home-to-go-on-holiday-with-doll

from the article:

Man leaves wife at home to go on holiday with dolls

Dave Hockey’s wife isn't as distraught as you might expect at the prospect of him keeping other female company on holiday - because his companion is a plastic doll.

The father-of-two has taken ‘Bianca’ on road trips across the US and to Britain, including visits to Oxford and Stonehenge.

But the 57-year-old insisted his wife Wendy – a retired doctor – doesn’t mind.
‘She knows I’m not going to run off with a piece of silicone shaped like a woman,’ he said.

Weighing 40kg (90lb), Bianca has to be moved in a wheelchair. She is one of 14 dolls on whom Mr Hockey has spent £16,000 on travel and outfits, including £1,270 of lingerie.

Mr Hockey has even taken Bianca skydiving. ‘The instructor who jumped in tandem with her said it made a pleasant change to not have someone screaming in his ear,’ he said.

The filmmaker, from Nova Scotia, Canada, is working on a documentary about doll owners but claimed his collection is just a hobby.
He said: ‘Some people in the doll community – iDollators – prefer dolls over a normal human relationship. But for me they’re just dolls, not people.’

Marek

Banned
icon14.gif

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
They're coming out...GUNS BLAZING!

An army of doll lovers. Tasuke's going to be leading
that army with Starship's Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
cassette single playing on that 1980s Pioneer.
He should apologize to his waifu for the deck feet marks
on her back.

Sweet Sweet Sixteen Sister.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Permission to check on the condition of my woman, sir? I wanna check on her bandages and see if she can keep some food down.

-You are aware, of course, that this woman of yours is... made of... straw?

Oh, yes, sir. Figure that's why she burned so easy.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
With people fucking dolls and marrying video game characters I think it's time that we, as a species, step down and let some other form of life take over the planet.

Also, 4 posts in and nothing from Merc? I am disappoint.

Last edited: