Got a lot of broken MVS carts, need help repairing

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
I recently came into possession of many broken mvs carts for a good price. I am working on fixing them, and a good amount seem to have issues with roms. Attached are each cart and an image and diagnosis. For all of these I was wondering what eprom I need to buy to replace each type of chip and how I know which type to replace each one with.

Real Bout Fatal Fury:
Cart seems to just have a bad p rom(s). Loads up but crashes on the attract mode. I was able to do a CRC check and it says rom bank 1 is ng. Anyone know which p rom this is?
IMG_9033.JPG

KOF 94:
Doesn't boot at all. I was able to use the char board with another games prog board and it was able to run (corrupted graphics of course). This leads me to suspect a bad p rom.
IMG_9034.jpg

KOF 96:
Game boots, however it is stuck in a Neo Geo logo boot. Also no graphics are displayed at all. This leads me to suspect multiple issues. I was able to use the prog board with another games char board to test the CRC and the last rom bank was NG. The game seems to be a previous official SNK repair. IMG_9040.jpgIMG_9041.jpgIMG_9043.JPG

KOF 95:
This game doesn't boot at all. I have a working copy of KOF 95 and so I tested it and the char board is good, suspect a bad p rom.

IMG_9047.jpg

Metal Slug:
P rom has visible rust on multiple legs. I assume this has destroyed the chip internally. So replacing the p rom seems like the fix.IMG_9045.JPG

Super Sidekicks 3:
Char board is good, have another cart I tested it with. Game doesn't boot at all. Suspected bad p rom.
IMG_9048.JPG

KOF 99:
Char board is good, tested it with another working cart. Game graphics are fine however the audio is completely garbled. Sometimes certain sounds like there beep after selecting a character sound right but the music itself is corrupted. Not sure what could be the problem here.
IMG_9050.JPG
Double Dragon:
Game sometimes boots but then goes to a pure white screen. Neo Geo logo on unibios is completely garbled. No sound at all.

IMG_9052.jpg