going rate for US Street Fighter III 3rd strike?

Sunoco

n00b
yeah i got caught too downloading batman begins a long time ago and i've used peer guardian and no warning since. BUT i did however read that it's not a full protection. People swear that it works and others swear it doesn't. It just flags known RIAA and MPAA ip's and other stuff. So use with your own caution.

I still download games and tv shows through torrents but use giganews for movies and music. I was never aware they track games so it's a first to hear someone get caught with it.

Hope that helped.

joe_higashi19

Life is an Illusion, The Magic is Down My Pants.,
To Bill

Try an app called Torrent Harvester Its free or i can send you a copy .

It searched 370 best known torrent sites for your toerrent "Search function built in like google".

List all finds by most seeds a great plus (never not found what i was looking for)
Then you right click the torrent your interested in and you ccan read comments left about the torrent and anythings you would ever need to know about it .

If it is the one you want click download right from torrent harvest and weather a pass is need for the torrent (like if it is hosted and usnet) it still steal it from the site regardless it rocks then maskes you ip and scrambles the tracker in your torrent download program such as bit comet my fav.

I have downloaded movies games animes tv shows and more for years never got any message.

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
For those of you that have pre-paid, and not yet contacted me, please do so. I have the first batch of pre-order 3rd strikes swapped and ready to ship.

Peace!
Bill

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
billd420 said:
For those of you that have pre-paid, and not yet contacted me, please do so. I have the first batch of pre-order 3rd strikes swapped and ready to ship.

Peace!
Bill
I wrote to everyone already, but thanks for posting this anyway.

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
I wrote to everyone already, but thanks for posting this anyway.

Oh word, carry on, nothing to see here :lol:

bk2099

New Challenger
hey billd420, what brand of batteries are you finding inside these 3rd strike carts?

I just changed mine and it was a Novel Lithium 3v CR1/26L and was wondering if it could be the original battery.