Geometry Wars players step up. Beat my score. :)

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Yep!

AquaRed (that's me) currently got the top Neo-geo.com spot with 598,815. Not bad, but I should be able to double it.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I've currently got a high of 971,XXX. Can't remember the little digits.

VoodooPeople is my Gamertag. There's another guy on here who topped 3 mil.
All I wanna do is break 1M, then I can rest easy. Game just gets fucking crazy after that.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Man, you guys are really good at this game. I can't remember what my highest score was, but it wasn't over 100k.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Excuse the comic book talk, but......

*BAM!*

*Scores!!!!!!.......... Increasing!!!!!!*

* Now if I use the pythagorean theorem I can....... *

*WHAM!*

Well, I hit around the 650,000 barrier. I'm moving on up like the Jeffersons. :) That one million will come, oh yes it will.

On another note, on the national display, the top score is up to over 81 million points!!!! Wow! So after that accomplishment, I have to multiply my score by 81. Then again, I have a feeling the score multiplier, by surviving and keep killing, probably goes real high, so the difference between 40 and 60 million is probably not off by that much play time once you get up there. By then, your multiplier probably is insane. Of course, what that means is that the high score champions are lasting into the millions without dying once, in order to achieve such a multiplier.

Well, anyway, just another Geometry Wars update. Man do I love these kind of shooters. And of course I was joking about actually using Geometric math to increase my performance. :)

*BAMF!*