Garou difficulty level

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Honestly, I feel like it has some of the most fair AI of any fighter in that era. And the bosses aren't stupid monsters. Now, Last Blade, that game has some real 1UP balance issues with bosses...

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
Practised in some combos and figured out how to beat the AI. Went to Grant with a single credit and lost them all there. But I think tomorrow I will beat him as he is predictable and slow. Excellent game. In Last Blade bosses are monsterous

One-Up

Armored Scrum Object
Nice to see such dedication. I really don't have the time for something like that anymore. :-/

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
You need to play-practice at least 2 hours per day.

When you have a couple kids running around the house and are on call 24/7 for work it's hard to get that time in. I have been out of practice for a couple years now.

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
When you have a couple kids running around the house and are on call 24/7 for work it's hard to get that time in. I have been out of practice for a couple years now.
That's where "collection" comes in! You are satisfied enough just watcing the games on the self!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
That's where "collection" comes in! You are satisfied enough just watcing the games on the self!

Ha, yeah. For now, I also only have time for intermittent casual gaming (mostly on the arcade cab), even though I have a large console game collection. I keep telling myself, "I'll play all these games later, maybe when I'm retired." We'll see.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I beat the boss in KOF 2003 a bit earlier. No cheats, and I've never beaten a KOF boss without the 1/3 life "cheat".

So I guess KOF 2003 is laughably easy.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Yeah, it´s difficult. But then again it has the continue service so you can train against any opponent.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
I beat the boss in KOF 2003 a bit earlier. No cheats, and I've never beaten a KOF boss without the 1/3 life "cheat".

I've played through KoF 94', 95' and 96' and I've always been horrible at fighting games...the boss levels for me were awful tests of patience...especially the Super Rugal from 95', I have no fond memories of that:/ What's this "1/3 life cheat"?? Haven't heard of that before...

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
It's the continue service I believe every Neo game I have offers. Lower difficulty level, special shit maxed out or 1/3 life for your opponent. Maybe they weren't there in early KOFs.

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
It's the continue service I believe every Neo game I have offers. Lower difficulty level, special shit maxed out or 1/3 life for your opponent. Maybe they weren't there in early KOFs.
I don't like to usu this shit. I prefer to loose entirely and start over from the beginning. You practice more this way