Game over Yeeeeeeeeeaaah!!!

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Looks like a new Sega Rally is coming out. Just when I was wondering what happened to a Rallisport Challenge 2 followup, Sega brings back their noise like a Rally tag team matchup. Where one pauses, the other comes into the ring.

Following the release debacle that seems to be the Xbox version of Outrun 2006: Coast to Coast; this is good news. PS3 and 360 bound.

http://www.gaming-age.com/news/2006/4/28-60

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Finally another SEGA Rally game! I thought for sure we were going to get SEGA Rally 2006. :(

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Sega Rally is so awesome. I take that back, pretty much any Sega racing arcade game is awesome, period.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Sega Rally 2006 was pretty lame, so I'm not too excited about this.

Now, if a sequel to Richard Burns Rally were to be announced that is a different story.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
On the subject of rallying, did anyone else notice that Suzuki will be taking part in the WRC 2007 with then new SX4 in WRC class? Looks like a pretty sweet little 4x4.

http://www.suzuki.co.jp/release/d/d060301.htm

d060301a.jpg

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
I'm all for it. The more the merrier. Still, I can't tell, by looks, alone how it will perform.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I went to sega's website and downloaded the voice sample of "game over YEAH!!!" on my phone 2 years ago, and it's still on my phone. I think it's one of the greatest snippets of voice acting ever in a game. Not only are you frustrated about losing, but you're kinda EXCITED about it too. Damn.

GAME OVER YEAH!!!!

If only every game ended this way.

I think the general public would embrace the old school hard as balls games more.

Sega Rally 2 is so good. It makes me cry tears of oil and rubber.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
I never understood why it was "Gameover YEAHHHHHH" why 'YEAH'? maybe its 'YEAH you are likely to be inserting more coins'.

I think heartofagamer needs to do a 'Camparisons between 'Game over yeah' on Arcade, DC, Saturn and PC thread! :kekeke:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I laughed out loud when I read this threads title. I could never keep a straight face when I would here that cheesy singer belt out "Game Over YEAAHHH!"