Fuck You 2020: Chadwick Boseman dead at 43 after 4 year fight with Colon Cancer.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I was honestly surprised when I heard about this. Fucking 43 and who at that time was probably in the best shape for his age. The man should have lived to 103 with how well he seemed to take care of his body.

Fuck cancer.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
To be dealing with that while also bearing the pressure of being involved with the juggernaut MCU franchise and all the appearances and pressers and interviews and EVERYTHING that goes with being a part of such a mammoth IP is straight up real man shit.

And he never even talked about it. Never made It about himself. Just soldiered on through it. Mad respect.

RIP, Chadwick. You've earned your rest.

Respect definitely to a man who appears to have not traded I’m his dignity or privacy to get a boost to his brand or fame. That’s tough in this day and age.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I read this and was quite confused. No press the whole time. I know there's a slight stigma with certain cancers, but you'd think he would have said something.

This terrible thing is his age. When i turned 40 I asked a few doctors about checking things out back there, and they all said wait till 50. It's almost entirely preventable if you find it....

Honestly, if it means doing what it takes to get a test done, lie about having some symptoms down below. It's worth it for the piece of mind of knowing your fine, or them seeing something and catching it in time.

Another sad, tragic loss in a really shitty year.

I'm amazed he was able to film the movies he did while he was in treatment. There's also pictures of him visiting kids with cancer in hospitals during that time frame. That's some hardcore strength.